Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    MX-M365N issues - memory, SDcard

MX-M365N issues - memory, SDcard

Has anyone been encountering issues with this series of copiers. Please wait message, U2-00 error codes.

On this copier, we have had the please wait message and we replaced the SD card. Today, I get a call where they try to scan to network folder and they receive "Address has reached it's limit". It looks like that message should only occur on scan to email. I try to fax out, as soon as I enter the first number, same message. When copying, all buttons work until I hit Start, then it seems to lock up.

It seems to hang when doing an 66-10. 66-1 tested fine. When I do device clone, storage backup, restore factory defaults and reset NIC, they all fail. Exiting TC, it seems to hang and the soft power switch does not appear to work.

I reseated MFP connections and I flashed the firmware.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: MX-M365N issues - memory, SDcard

A bulletin for another model suggests you reseat sd card and memory modules then flash firmware. Since you replaced sd card it may not be seared properly.

Technician

Just another thought. You have a fax on it. Do you have the right cable? Sharps are very sensitive to having the 2 wire cable that came with it. If you use a 4 wire cable it will hold the fax line open and can keep you out of admin mode and cause weird problems.

Quote Originally Posted by OEM1 View Post
    Just another thought. You have a fax on it. Do you have the right cable? Sharps are very sensitive to having the 2 wire cable that came with it. If you use a 4 wire cable it will hold the fax line open and can keep you out of admin mode and cause weird problems.
    On a Sharp MX 5141 I had the message "the address limit has been reached No more addresses can be entered." Checked the phone cable, it was tangled under a big pile of boxes and appeared damaged, replaced the cable, cycled the power and good to go.
    thanks for pointing me in that direction.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

address limit reached can be fixed by running 66-10