Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Sharp developer MX-61GVCA

Any ideas on what is making the cyan DV pull? I loved hearing about this trick of using black developer but I am having an issue with an MX6070V dumping its developer almost weekly. We replaced C dv unit , c drum unit, MC board HV board and everything we can think of that might cause it to pull DV. It is still pulling developer.

Thanks for ANy Help.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by hellcat View Post
    Any ideas on what is making the cyan DV pull? I loved hearing about this trick of using black developer but I am having an issue with an MX6070V dumping its developer almost weekly. We replaced C dv unit , c drum unit, MC board HV board and everything we can think of that might cause it to pull DV. It is still pulling developer.

Thanks for ANy Help.
    Hi Helicat, you changed the whole DV-unit for Cyan or only DV? We replaced a lot of detectors after issues with Cyan en Magenta.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

yes we did change the developer unit (new one) out when it ran out of dv the 3rd time. yea this will be the 5th time in 2 months we've had to replace the cyan developer. Starting to hit the pocket book a bit.

When you talk about detector are you speaking of the atc Sensor?

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by hellcat View Post
    yes we did change the developer unit (new one) out when it ran out of dv the 3rd time. yea this will be the 5th time in 2 months we've had to replace the cyan developer. Starting to hit the pocket book a bit.

When you talk about detector are you speaking of the atc Sensor?
    Yes, the RDTCT0248. But when you replaced the whole unit, this won't be the issue. I will look at it tomorrow and reply you later.