Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

MX-6570 with MX-LC19

I had an add on LC19 to a customer's MX-6570. When to LCC is selected a warning to close the LCC until it latches is displayed. Doing such does not change the message;however, if I just wait for 20 minutes or so that message goes away and is replaced with error code U6-09. I do a SIM 15 to clear the code and it then says to close the LCC until it latches. Endless circle of the two. Sharp said to replace the LDD sensor. I've gone through every Sharp manual I can find and there is no mention of an LDD anything. I'm thinking it is a defective PWB, harness or a loose ground in the LCC.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    MX-6570 with MX-LC19

Re: MX-6570 with MX-LC19

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gates View Post
    I had an add on LC19 to a customer's MX-6570. When to LCC is selected a warning to close the LCC until it latches is displayed. Doing such does not change the message;however, if I just wait for 20 minutes or so that message goes away and is replaced with error code U6-09. I do a SIM 15 to clear the code and it then says to close the LCC until it latches. Endless circle of the two. Sharp said to replace the LDD sensor. I've gone through every Sharp manual I can find and there is no mention of an LDD anything. I'm thinking it is a defective PWB, harness or a loose ground in the LCC.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    The rear latch has a microswith that will not be enabled if the LCC is not level.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --