Thread: sharp MX-3570N

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    sharp MX-3570N

sharp MX-3570N

I had this weird error code and when I contacted sharp tech support they suggested a full pm, I mean they wanted me to change everything . Error was " DATA_SUB_K_F_1ST 10 " when doing SIM 50-22. I had a co-worker go with me to give the MFP a second look. We found the secondary transfer roller slighty out of place causing the error. Just wanted to put this here for any one googling DATA_SUB_K_1ST 10.

Also bonus here's what they told me:

Description: MFP displays "DATA_SUB_M_F_HEAD 30" error when SIM 50-22 (Image Registration Adjustment) is used to adjust Image Registration.
    Call Notes: 1-Set SIM 50-10 (Used to adjust the black print image magnification ratio and the off-center position) Value A BK MAG to default. 2-Set SIM 50-20 (Image Registration Adjustment) Items A~I to default, and select OK button. 3-Move to SIM 50-22 (Image Registration) and execute. 4-Clean and calibrate Image-Density Sensors, execute SIM 44-2 (Image-Density Sensor Sensitivity). 5-Perform manual Laser Skew Adjustment 4B as shown in the service manual. Check LSU. 6-Confirm error does not return and perform phase adjustments as needed. 7-Confirm copy quality is acceptable(PM machine). 8-Check or replace Main Drive unit. ]Based on the information provided during the time of the call, the hotline Agent assisting during the call may have suggested part(s) replacement. Decision to replace part(s) is ultimately at the dealer’s discretion. Sharp’s National Parts Center does not honor requests for parts returns that are the result of “Hotline Suggestions”. Hotline suggestions are not parts warranty authorization, and in no way supersedes good troubleshooting and good service procedures.
    Last edited by nanohitmen; 10-25-2019 at 04:58 AM. Reason: forgot a letter

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    sharp MX-3570N

Re: sharp MX-3570N

you will also get them code's if the IT belt gear is broken.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    sharp MX-3570N

1st thing is to make sure the TC1 belt drive gear screw is tight and the gear is not wallowed out. 2nd is make sure the DV is still workable. If the DV is weak you will get errors when doing a 50-22. 3rd is to clean to sensors for TC1 belt.

Technician

Thumbs up Re: sharp MX-3570N

Thank you for the topic, just had this error and solved quickly, the only google result for this error. Thumbs up!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    sharp MX-3570N

That’s why we are here! Helping each other and making each others day less stressful
    Are you the police? "No ma'am, were musicians"

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    sharp MX-3570N

I have had a few of these throw similar errors, and F2 during normal use and, image density/registration errors when calibrating. The primary transfer cleaning unit has a stirring mylar in the cleaning unit, which barely touches the belt, slowly scratching it. It happens that two of the contact points, are directly below the process control sensors focus point. Changing the reflectivity of the belt, making them hard to calibrate. Even after replacement, took several calibs, to bring values in range. Im planning on cutting out the tabs of the mylar matching, the procon sensors. Havent done it yet, as I try to PM as scheduled, but the few I let go long (PriTrans), seem to throw calib errors. Edit.. Did you send them a 22-6, was it close to maint?
    Last edited by Nachoman4life; 04-19-2022 at 01:55 AM.
    Where the heck is my spring hook?