Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 105
  1. #11
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by danny464 View Post
    What if you load the file to a usb and print from there?


    Faded as seen previosly

  2. #12
    Technician
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    San diego
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    can you upload the file you are printing?

  3. #13
    Technician miller01123@gmail.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Gulfport, MS
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    You could try doing Auto Color Calibration under Settings- System Settings/Printer Settings/Color Adjust or you could try Restore Factory Defaults under System Settings/Storing/Calling of System Settings
    Last edited by miller01123@gmail.com; 10-20-2020 at 09:12 PM.

  4. #14
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,993
    Rep Power
    262

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by miller01123@gmail.com View Post
    You could try doing Auto Color Calibration under Settings- System Settings/Copy Function Settings/Color Adjust or you could try Restore Factory Defaults under System Settings/Storing/Calling of System Settings
    he is having PRINTING problems.

  5. #15
    Technician miller01123@gmail.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Gulfport, MS
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Thank's PHIL! Should have said Printer Settings instead of Copy Function Settings. Edited my previous post.

  6. #16
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by danny464 View Post
    can you upload the file you are printing?

    To be clear all color prints are severly faded
    But this is the file I've been working with
    https://i.imgur.com/gIbciT1.jpg

    And before anyone asks I'm not using the paper in this picture if was just something bright I had laying around

  7. #17
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,993
    Rep Power
    262

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post
    To be clear all color prints are severly faded
    But this is the file I've been working with
    https://i.imgur.com/gIbciT1.jpg

    And before anyone asks I'm not using the paper in this picture if was just something bright I had laying around
    what is the PAPER type you have designated in the tray and the print driver?

    high gloss paper needs a thick1 setting for the toner to bong to the page properly

  8. #18
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    what is the PAPER type you have designated in the tray and the print driver?

    high gloss paper needs a thick1 setting for the toner to bong to the page properly

    Just cheap copy paper. What ever staples had on sale last. Tray setting to plain

  9. #19
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,993
    Rep Power
    262

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post
    Just cheap copy paper. What ever staples had on sale last. Tray setting to plain
    So the pic ISN'T the paper being used?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    So the pic ISN'T the paper being used?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    That is correct

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here