Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 105
  1. #41
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    1,014
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    donations? some that have received MAJOR help don't. Stating 'well I will never need this service again.'

    or the newbie techs SOME that have already started more than 3 threads all on different machines and still don't donate.

    Sad but true. Eventually, the end user can only go so far without having a trained tech come out to resolve the issue, it's inevitable. I make a list of the ones that use us for info and I refuse after a certain point to help them out without a site contribution.

  2. #42
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    262

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Sad but true. Eventually, the end user can only go so far without having a trained tech come out to resolve the issue, it's inevitable. I make a list of the ones that use us for info and I refuse after a certain point to help them out without a site contribution.
    mind if I steal that personal policy .. sounds golden!

  3. #43
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    262

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post
    I'm sorry I loose you at storing/calling of system settings
    do us all a favor...

    1) make a small contribution to keep CTN running

    2) post a manual request here----> https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/s...nual-requests/

    the contributor badge will show the guys with the manuals that:
    1) you made a contribution
    2) you are likely to get quicker service on your request

    you seem to be stumbling with simple things .. the manual is your best recourse .. Copiertec and I have tried n tried

    hell 5 PAGES to this thread and the thread is only 1 day old.

    another suggestion is to HIRE a TRAINED tech..

    you've gotten alot of help for NADA - ZIP - ZILCH so far.

    some people shouldn't try to fix their own machines.

  4. #44
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    At the control panel, (System) settings, login as admin (all lower case), storing/calling of system settings, restore factory settings, execute.
    Sorry I swear I looked that list up and down, and couldn't find this, but alas it was right there in front of my face.

    Completed, no change

  5. #45
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Try 46-74 for both copy and print. Also check 26-18 for TS mode is off. If not this might be the SD card. Had the same on a MX2310 where you would calibrate it, it would try to save the calibration to the SD but it would fail, so it would revert back to factory settings, but only on print...

  6. #46
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    1,014
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    do us all a favor...

    1) make a small contribution to keep CTN running

    2) post a manual request here----> https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/s...nual-requests/

    the contributor badge will show the guys with the manuals that:
    1) you made a contribution
    2) you are likely to get quicker service on your request

    you seem to be stumbling with simple things .. the manual is your best recourse .. Copiertec and I have tried n tried

    hell 5 PAGES to this thread and the thread is only 1 day old.

    another suggestion is to HIRE a TRAINED tech..

    you've gotten alot of help for NADA - ZIP - ZILCH so far.

    some people shouldn't try to fix their own machines.

    Very eloquently written, sir. I am now unsubscribed from this thread.

  7. #47
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Bremen
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Hi

    sometimes the problem is in front of the device

  8. #48
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by chubblies View Post
    Try 46-74 for both copy and print. Also check 26-18 for TS mode is off. If not this might be the SD card. Had the same on a MX2310 where you would calibrate it, it would try to save the calibration to the SD but it would fail, so it would revert back to factory settings, but only on print...

    I can confirm that toner save is turned off for all modes

    46-74 I ran and found the output a bit confusing

    https://i.imgur.com/PSQEhlu.jpg

    Seams like the corrected patch is faded. Maybe I'm off here but the original patch seams accurate

  9. #49
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post

    Seams like the corrected patch is faded. Maybe I'm off here but the original patch seams accurate
    Try a SD. You should be able to take an image from it even if it is defective, and a new card should allow the read/writeing which will apply the calibration to it. Worth a 5 SD to try

  10. #50
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    mansart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Try the following.....

    Do test print SIM 64-5, then do a test print with SIM 64-2.

    Are they both light? Or is one better than the other?

    These test prints originate from different boards and can point you in the right direction.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here