Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 105
  1. #51
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by chubblies View Post
    Try a SD. You should be able to take an image from it even if it is defective, and a new card should allow the read/writeing which will apply the calibration to it. Worth a 5 SD to try
    I tried replacing the sd card (powered off) the system will now not boot up. Fans are all running but the screen does not show any life

    This is both the case with the new sd card and original

  2. #52
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post
    I tried replacing the sd card (powered off) the system will now not boot up. Fans are all running but the screen does not show any life

    This is both the case with the new sd card and original
    Did you image it before replacing it?
    It has files loaded so although it will show blank it does contain system files that are model specific

  3. #53
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    mansart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Also check...
    Systems Settings...(login as admin)....Printer Settings....Default settings....Print Density Level

    default is 3

    If you did factory reset these should be back at 3 already, but worth a peak

  4. #54
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by chubblies View Post
    Did you image it before replacing it?
    It has files loaded so although it will show blank it does contain system files that are model specific

    I got the system rebooted up. I think i may have accidentally flipped to "boot from SD" switch to OFF, when wrestling with the card. Everything is functioning as it was before (faded prints) with the original SD card. I will attempt to image the old card onto a new card in a bit.

  5. #55
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mansart View Post
    Try the following.....

    Do test print SIM 64-5, then do a test print with SIM 64-2.

    Are they both light? Or is one better than the other?

    These test prints originate from different boards and can point you in the right direction.

    64-5 came out in color faded

    64-2 came out in Grey Scale faded

  6. #56
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by chubblies View Post
    Did you image it before replacing it?
    It has files loaded so although it will show blank it does contain system files that are model specific

    I Imaged the SD card (MFP now running on new SD Card with original Data)

    Output is the Same

    I ran 46-74 SIM.

    Output is same as before

  7. #57
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mansart View Post
    Also check...
    Systems Settings...(login as admin)....Printer Settings....Default settings....Print Density Level

    default is 3

    If you did factory reset these should be back at 3 already, but worth a peak

    they are set to 3

  8. #58
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    mansart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Print and post a 22-6.

    Also send a print job.....quantity 5.

    when first print begins to exit open the front door.

    pull out primary transfer.......iis the image faded on the belt prior to secondary transfer?

  9. #59
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mansart View Post
    Print and post a 22-6.

    Also send a print job.....quantity 5.

    when first print begins to exit open the front door.

    pull out primary transfer.......iis the image faded on the belt prior to secondary transfer?

    Yes the image is faded

    Ill post 22-6 a bit later when i have a moment

  10. #60
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mansart View Post
    Print and post a 22-6.

    Also send a print job.....quantity 5.

    when first print begins to exit open the front door.

    pull out primary transfer.......iis the image faded on the belt prior to secondary transfer?


    MX-3110N_20201021_162635.pdf - Google Drive

    here is a link to the 22-6

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here