Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 105
  1. #61
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Can I offer a reward????

    I'd be willing to offer a reward to any individual that can solve this issue, as well as a contribution to the site. Is that allowed??

  2. #62
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    mansart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    SIM 64-1
    set the following

    A:1
    B:100
    C:200


    Select C M Y in bottom left of touch screen, and Execute


    As near as I can determine this should print a grid pattern, one for each color.

    If these colors look good then you have a MFP board problem. This print pattern is generated directly from the LSU control board

  3. #63
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mansart View Post
    SIM 64-1
    set the following

    A:1
    B:100
    C:200


    Select C M Y in bottom left of touch screen, and Execute


    As near as I can determine this should print a grid pattern, one for each color.

    If these colors look good then you have a MFP board problem. This print pattern is generated directly from the LSU control board
    Selecting cmy execute -> black grid
    C execute yields cyan grid
    M, Y individually each yield a corresponding grid

    All grids appear to be bright and full color

  4. #64
    Technician mloudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Greenville, OH
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    We had something similar to this on a mono Sharp and tried just about everything. Sharp advised us to replace the SD card and HDD as a set. Do not use a copy of the SD card that is installed in it now. Either use a new Sharp provided SD card or get a copy from someone and write it to a new Sandisk. This took care of the problem for us.

  5. #65
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    mansart got be up and running again

    He came to the conclusion that the problem was isolated to the MFP board. He went above and beyond finding sources for replacements/repair

    BUT

    He also insisted that I try a known good SD card file that he sent me before dumping money into parts

    I am glad I listened becuase I am back up and running and printing like its new again.

    Everyones help here is greatly appreciated. I obviosly could not have done it without you

  6. #66
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post
    Can I offer a reward????

    I'd be willing to offer a reward to any individual that can solve this issue, as well as a contribution to the site. Is that allowed??
    I hope you live up to your word.

  7. #67
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    mansart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Donate to the site.....

    Beating another copier into submission is reward enough for me....

  8. #68
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    92

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mansart View Post
    Donate to the site.....

    Beating another copier into submission is reward enough for me....

    You're a stand-up guy. Congrats on your victory.

  9. #69
    Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Erie
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're a stand-up guy. Congrats on your victory.

    Trying to donate to site. having some technical issues. I created a thread in the site feedback
    (my paypal account is banned long story short)

  10. #70
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

    Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post
    Trying to donate to site. having some technical issues. I created a thread in the site feedback
    (my paypal account is banned long story short)
    Then why did you offer too make a donation? This site accepts credit cards as well. Your issue is resolved...now you have a case of "alligator arms."

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here