Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post
    Trying to donate to site. having some technical issues. I created a thread in the site feedback
    (my paypal account is banned long story short)
    I read the other thread. You said Paypal froze all of your credit cards. Dude, they don't have the power to do that. That would be against the law.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I read the other thread. You said Paypal froze all of your credit cards. Dude, they don't have the power to do that. That would be against the law.

No they have froze my PayPal account(s). Since my credit cards and bank accounts are linked to a frozen account, when using PayPal checkout (even without logging in) they associate the credit card with my frozen account and do not allow the charge.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Then why did you offer too make a donation? This site accepts credit cards as well. Your issue is resolved...now you have a case of "alligator arms."

As stated in the other thread this forum accepts cc through PayPal as the merchant processor. My PayPal accounts and all associated credit cards/bank accounts are flagged by PayPal and will not allow the charge. I have offered to pay the individual who solved the issue in other means which he declined. I am sending him some of the product I make as a thank you though

Further more if I was trying to welch on my deal why would I have made a post asking for assistance in contributing or offered to may the individual in other forms

As stated in the other thread this forum accepts cc through PayPal as the merchant processor. My PayPal accounts and all associated credit cards/bank accounts are flagged by PayPal and will not allow the charge. I have offered to pay the individual who solved the issue in other means which he declined. I am sending him some of the product I make as a thank you though

Further more if I was trying to welch on my deal why would I have made a post asking for assistance in contributing or offered to may the individual in other forms

Here's what you do. Go to Walmart and get a Greendot money card. Put some money on it and then you can use it. Problem solved.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Your problem is fixed with your copier, thanks to all the contributors and trained techs who took the time to help you, including mansart. I hope when you get your finances unfrozen, you show your appreciation by contributing to the site like you said you would.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Your problem is fixed with your copier, thanks to all the contributors and trained techs who took the time to help you, including mansart. I hope when you get your finances unfrozen, you show your appreciation by contributing to the site like you said you would.

Its a lifelong ban. Eventually my business card will get flagged for fraud and chase will send me a new one. Paypal won't have that number and then I can use paypal checkout again. They are hold over $2k of my money hostage for 6 months. They won't even tell me why they banned me, it's all quite rediculous. Paypal is an evil necessity anymore. I hope someone new comes into the space and gives them some competition. (Venmo is owned by PayPal fyi)

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Just so we are all clear..... mioduz has thanked and offered to pay me for the assist.

He paid for a tech to come in, tech insisted it was the LSU.

Maybe I'm naive here, but I believe he is what he says, a small business owner who bought a copier with an underlying problem, not someone who is trying to scam or short anyone.

There are many who frequent the site without contributing $.

Its a lifelong ban. Eventually my business card will get flagged for fraud and chase will send me a new one. Paypal won't have that number and then I can use paypal checkout again. They are hold over $2k of my money hostage for 6 months. They won't even tell me why they banned me, it's all quite rediculous. Paypal is an evil necessity anymore. I hope someone new comes into the space and gives them some competition. (Venmo is owned by PayPal fyi)
    Yeah, well, you need to stop offering a "reward".

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    what are the lifes on drums... dev units .. belt?

sounds like a print driver issue..

what driver are you using ?

copys are good b n w prints are good so we know the supplies are working properly..

points to your print driver

with out more info that's the best for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzoo View Post
    Hmm I'm thinking maybe in the print driver you have something like Toner Save set to ON? Just a guess...
    I had a problem with a Ricoh one time where someone had turned on the "toner Saver" feature in the driver on one machine. It apparently caused something to be changed on the MFP when that computer sent its next color print job. It caused light color print from all the computers in the office. It required deleting and replacing the drivers on all the computers and clearing Printer Function on the MFP. A tech who has never had to correct the problems caused by "Toner Saver" or does not know that a previous owner had used it then he/she is not going to know what to do.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mansart View Post
    Just so we are all clear..... mioduz has thanked and offered to pay me for the assist.

He paid for a tech to come in, tech insisted it was the LSU.

Maybe I'm naive here, but I believe he is what he says, a small business owner who bought a copier with an underlying problem, not someone who is trying to scam or short anyone.

There are many who frequent the site without contributing $.
    There are a lot of members such as myself who cannot afford to contribute $ but instead contribute knowledge and experience.

A better question is how many non member lurkers are there? When I started this reply there were 693 users online. Of those only 18 are members. Of the 18 only 6 are $ Contributors. Sometime when you are on the Forum top page scroll to the bottom and check it out