Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

Re: MX-3110N Faded Prints, Copies Good

Incorrect....

Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post
    mansart got be up and running again

He came to the conclusion that the problem was isolated to the MFP board. He went above and beyond finding sources for replacements/repair

BUT

He also insisted that I try a known good SD card file that he sent me before dumping money into parts

I am glad I listened becuase I am back up and running and printing like its new again.

Everyones help here is greatly appreciated. I obviosly could not have done it without you
    SD Card was resolution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mansart View Post
    Incorrect....
    SD Card was resolution
    He paid for a tech to come in, tech insisted it was the LSU.
    Good to know the cause. Wish you had been a bit clearer before, and this argument would have been avoided. It sounded like the SD card did nothing, and that he had to call a tech to fix it.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doyvid View Post
    Good to know the cause. Wish you had been a bit clearer before, and this argument would have been avoided. It sounded like the SD card did nothing, and that he had to call a tech to fix it.
    I copied that from the thread you “read”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doyvid View Post
    The OP already had the belt removed. That is one screw to remove. Would have taken an additional 5 seconds to clean the sensors. I don't see the problem here. I have had customers clean those before.
    And if OP cleans the sensor lens with the wrong type of cloth or wets it with the wrong type of fluid he has just destroyed the sensor.

This is also a particularly smart/persistent end-user. Demonstrated by his willingness to replace the SD card, do emergency stops, run unnecessary sim codes, etc. When you're blessed with a smart enduser, don't waste their patience by making them run in circles.
    Even a monkey can be trained to load paper trays. That doews not qualify it as an OP.

I think my point that this thread is unnecessarily hostile, stands. I know I haven't helped much in that regard. Still, I did read the entire thread before posting, and I've provided valuable advice that had some archival merit, before it got buried by this comical circle-jerk. You're patting yourselves on the back but ignoring the fact you failed to solve the problem.
    The only hostility I have seen on this thread started with you.

Phil B: a great percentage of your posts are rude and abusive with zero provocation. I figured you had thick enough skin to handle being called a noob. Not sure what a red card is but three of them seems excessive.
    A great percentage of Phil's pot have been in the political thread in Rants, Raves and Anything Else. Many of those were have to deal with idiot Canadians like you. Your profile does not mention what city in Canada you live in. Whats the matter, ashamed of where you live. Or do you work with one of them?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

I copied that from the thread you “read”
    I searched through every post and you did not write that anywhere. Guess you've trolled me successfully, good job.