Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    MX7500 Error H4-00

MX7500 Error H4-00

I replaced lower roller with compatible one it works for two months, after that showing error H4-00.Now i replaced with original roller still same error coming.While running SIM14 reset.After restart warming up for 4 mins then error H4-00,Is there any setting needs to do.I am not much familiar with this model.If any idea please share it.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

Question Re: MX7500 Error H4-00

I have NOT worked on this model, but I have a very simple question for you.

Have you followed all the instructions from the service manual?

These are pretty straightforward tests.

Code: H4-00
    Description:
    Fusing section low temperature trouble (TH_UM_AD2)
    Causes:
    Thermistor trouble, heater lamp trouble, PCU PWB trouble, thermostat trouble, AC power source trouble, interlock switch trouble
    Remedy:
    1) Use SIM5-2 to check blinking of the heater lamp. 2) If it blinks normally, check the thermistor and the harness. Check the PCU PWB thermistor input circuit section. 3) If it is not lighted, check for the heater lamp disconnection and the thermostat breakage. Check the interlock switch. Check the AC PWB and the PCU PWB lamp control circuit. 4) Use SIM14 to cancel the trouble.

I would add, that I would re-flash the firmware first, as firmware updates are super easy to do, and it's free for CCRS and ASP's. Takes like 5 minutes tops. There are cases where updating the firmware has helped with this error code in other models. Although I didn't see any for this one on the bulletin boards, I would do it anyway. Firmware updates have saved me a sh*t ton of headaches beyond all possible belief.

Good luck man. Good luck.