Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Toshiba version of MX-M1205 not printing

Re: Toshiba version of MX-M1205 not printing

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty.Harris View Post
    I'll give that a shot on Tuesday. My boss kicked everyone out around 3pm due to the weather. I stayed until 4pm then said screw
    it til tomorrow. That is if I can get out of the driveway due to the snow & sub zero weather. Oh well...it's Missouri! Don't like it,
    the weather will change in a day or two. Forecast shows us up in the 50's next week LOL.

It didn't work either. I'm guessing that board is the issue. "Similar" to the Toshiba system board.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

It didn't work either. I'm guessing that board is the issue. "Similar" to the Toshiba system board.
    RUSTY, did you check the PORTS?

Also, what windows 10 build is it? 1903? 1909? 2004?

Here, look at these updates from: Windows 10 printing breaks due to Microsoft June 2020 updates
    Windows 10 printing breaks due to Microsoft June 2020 updatesWindows 10 users are reporting that they are unable to print using devices from multiple vendors after installing updates for Windows 10 versions 1903, 1909, and 2004 devices released on June 9, 2020...

Update to the new 20H2 if you can.

I'm on 20H2. We even tried to print from a Mac...same problem. He has the newest Mac
    with that M1 or whatever they call it chip.

Printed out a network config page...
    Shows 100Base-T Duplex: Full
    Status Print: Yes
    TCP/IP status enabled, DHCP disabled (I'm using static)
    Ip, sub, gateway all ok
    Netware disabled
    Netbios disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by JLSam View Post
    RUSTY, did you check the PORTS?

Also, what windows 10 build is it? 1903? 1909? 2004?

Here, look at these updates from: Windows 10 printing breaks due to Microsoft June 2020 updates
    Windows 10 printing breaks due to Microsoft June 2020 updatesWindows 10 users are reporting that they are unable to print using devices from multiple vendors after installing updates for Windows 10 versions 1903, 1909, and 2004 devices released on June 9, 2020...

Update to the new 20H2 if you can.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

I'm not sure did you try it already but can you print via USB port? Also at that point I will do full system initialize, not sure if dump you did equals to this though(working on other brands normally).
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    I'm not sure did you try it already but can you print via USB port? Also at that point I will do full system initialize, not sure if dump you did equals to this though(working on other brands normally).
    The dump says it deletes all user data, sets everything back to factory default, but, I'll double check the SIM modes and see if there is a
    reset in there. The one I did, was something a user with admin rights has access to.

The dump says it deletes all user data, sets everything back to factory default, but, I'll double check the SIM modes and see if there is a
    reset in there. The one I did, was something a user with admin rights has access to.
    I guess there should be powerful reset within service mode or something like network initialize on Konicas.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

For IP conflicts the ultimate solution is to disconnect machine from network and see if ping finds something to reply. Good solution to do clear and start from fresh especially when new not fully setup machine you have less to lose.
    This happened to me last Friday, had to use wireshark and putty to find the issue. An LG Tv took the printer's IP for some reason.

I guess there should be powerful reset within service mode or something like network initialize on Konicas.
    Went into the sim mode, didn't really see anything for a "reset/clear/wipe". Went and reset the NIC, still nothing.
    DHCP grabs an address, so it is showing up that way. Wonder if a stick of TNT will help.

Went into the sim mode, didn't really see anything for a "reset/clear/wipe". Went and reset the NIC, still nothing.
    DHCP grabs an address, so it is showing up that way. Wonder if a stick of TNT will help.
    Rusty, those are bad news.
    On the other hand every time I take a look into your profile avatar it makes me smile...so courage dude it will work eventually. I would step back and look again at service manual.

Rusty, those are bad news.
    On the other hand every time I take a look into your profile avatar it makes me smile...so courage dude it will work eventually. I would step back and look again at service manual.

Thanks! Been at this for almost 40 years. I tell my younger techs, I'm like that Farmer's Insurance guy on TV.
    I know a thing or two because I've seen a thing or two. LOL