Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    mx-3050N no display

mx-3050N no display

OK ive replaced the MFP, Msata and DC power supply. Sharp tech hotline suggested the DC power supply because Im getting the white home button but the screen is blank. Also the red light is flashing above the power switch and the fuser is NOT heating up. I took all of these parts out of a functioning machine. OBTW the TECH HOTLINE is NOT available this morning that's why Im asking my peers. PCU maybe? I also tried the ldvd pwb under the control panel but no difference. All suggestions will be appreciated.
    I also disconnected the DSPF in case of a paper clip or staple shorted something out. I also disconnected the DE27. All had no difference.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    mx-3050N no display

Re: mx-3050N no display

Got through to Sharp and they suggested the AC pwb. I will update soon.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    mx-3050N no display

Can you access the machine web interface?

If so enable remote op and VNC into machine to see panel. This will allow you to see what is causing the red light.

Have you moved panel to another machine to ensure it's not panel?

op.JPG

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    mx-3050N no display

No i can not access the web page for I have no idea what the ip string is. I did replace AC pwb, HL pwb, DCps pwb and switched the lvds under the control panel. I also switched the entire control panel. The original MFC pwb has F10 blown out which is to the right of connector 33 for the control panel which is the 24V line to the control panel. Ive tried other MFP pwb's out of functioning machines with no luck. I also disconnected 1 at a time every connector know to man....still no control panel. Effn frustrating. OBTW I broke a pin off of 1 of the Eproms for the MFC pwb. So Japan here we come. I will keep updates as I get them. The fuser never gets hot either but I do have all 8 led's on the MFC. Very odd.