Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bilyahn's Avatar

MX5070 Address book ERROR [3000]

Have a MX5070 with a DSK that after a series of network and power problems caused by the current natural disasters ongoing in CA, when trying to access the address book you get the following message ERROR[3000]: Processing failed. (ABCC663C:2445:37). They are unable to scan and all of their profiles are missing.

In addition cannot login into the settings page, the web interface or the service interface. They all either lock up or showed a failed login.

Can still access simulations and they can print to the copier.

Updated ROMs to the current level to no affect.

Was wondering if anyone has seen something like this. I'm figuring it will be the MFPCPWB main board but would greatly appreciate any suggestions. I thought I had seen something like this on the forum before but couldn't find it with the search feature.

Thank you for your time and effort in this matter.

Bil

Re: MX5070 Address book ERROR [3000]

Quote Originally Posted by bilyahn View Post
    Have a MX5070 with a DSK that after a series of network and power problems caused by the current natural disasters ongoing in CA, when trying to access the address book you get the following message ERROR[3000]: Processing failed. (ABCC663C:2445:37). They are unable to scan and all of their profiles are missing.

In addition cannot login into the settings page, the web interface or the service interface. They all either lock up or showed a failed login.

Was wondering if anyone has seen something like this. I'm figuring it will be the MFPCPWB main board but would greatly appreciate any suggestions. I thought I had seen something like this on the forum before but couldn't find it with the search feature.

Bil
    Try to replace HDD.

Sent from my CPH1821 using Tapatalk

Thank you chrome I will give that a try. Waiting on the OK before I start anything as they are billable.

Bil

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Prints Charming's Avatar

Had this.
    No need to replace the HDD. In my case it was just a matter of deleting all address book users (sim 66-29), initialize the Database file (sim 62-14), then manually re-enter all address book entries afterwards.
    Issus can come from a corruption on storage clone file (or incompatibility between different generation devices) or a problem on the HDD during read/write.
    You could of course just run a HDD format in the printer, then restore the address book entries manually (not by a clone). This will work as well.

Awesome, thank you prints.

Bil

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mloudy's Avatar

Do not run sim 62-03 (Used to check read/write of the hard disk) in the field. I ran a 62-03 in the shop on a machine with a history of HDD errors and it took more than 24 hours to finish.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mloudy View Post
    Do not run sim 62-03 (Used to check read/write of the hard disk) in the field. I ran a 62-03 in the shop on a machine with a history of HDD errors and it took more than 24 hours to finish.

I have a 3070 in the shop that came up with a 3000. When I powered the copier down it did not return. Since the copier is in the shop I decided to run a 62-3. I normally I just format. So wish me luck!

Thanks for the heads up about the 24 hours. Some of my customers would get a little excited about that.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lenovos View Post
    I have a 3070 in the shop that came up with a 3000. When I powered the copier down it did not return. Since the copier is in the shop I decided to run a 62-3. I normally I just format. So wish me luck!

Thanks for the heads up about the 24 hours. Some of my customers would get a little excited about that.

Mine gives a 3000 error after I print off a Machine Status list With out doing anything if I print it a second time the error goes away.

I did run a 62-3 and I also formatted the hard drive Mine says 3000 processing failed {973651D6:1235:14}" It does not seem to be causing any problems.

Update for everyone. I tried sim 66 and 62 as mentioned above, both seemed function properly but had no affect on the error message. I then replaced the HDD and was able to resolve the problem. Thank you everyone for all of the support.

Have a great day.

Bil

Quote Originally Posted by bilyahn View Post

Also saw some helpful tips on a resource A Long Way Gone Summary | FreebookSummary with free summary samples for students.

Bil
    saw some helpful tips on this thread - IMC3500 while accessing address book msg revert PROCESSING HAS FAILED
    Last edited by StevenCastellano; 04-18-2022 at 08:09 PM.