Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Sharp MX C301w Owner´s help required

Quote Originally Posted by blackadd View Post
    Thank you for answering my questions. Can you say how low was the meter by machines without a service call? What were the most service call/calls about?
    You are simply waisting time of some serious service techs/managers. It's not like choose your new TV forum here.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mloudy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackadd View Post
    Thank you for answering my questions. Can you say how low was the meter by machines without a service call? What were the most service call/calls about?
    I can when I get back to work on Monday.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by mloudy View Post
    I can when I get back to work on Monday.
    Please do. I´d appreciate that.

I haven´t lost my hope yet, that somebody can/will do some printouts for me on this machine.

Technician

Are Sharp MX C300w and a Sharp MX c301w completely the same? I know c301w have a touch panel. Is there more differences not only outside but inside as well?

The MX-C301W has a HDD and wireless along with the much larger display.

Most of our non-contact MX-C30xx machines that are low volume (20K and less per year) will go without any service for 18 months. Customers on contract call more often for little things.

If I scan the printouts I don't think you can get a true idea of the print quality so here are photos of the print outs from a MX-C301W. Still hard to tell.

20211115_133305_resized.jpg20211115_133317_resized.jpg20211115_133326_resized.jpg20211115_133342_resized.jpg

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by mloudy View Post
    If I scan the printouts I don't think you can get a true idea of the print quality so here are photos of the print outs from a MX-C301W. Still hard to tell.

20211115_133305_resized.jpg20211115_133317_resized.jpg20211115_133326_resized.jpg20211115_133342_resized.jpg

Thank you very much for you posts. The pictures give me idea of the color. The blue is really blue and not like on kyocera machines something between blue and green. And the print seems to be black and not grey or something like that.
    I don´t print much. About 3-5 tousend prinouts per year. I have a posibility to by one mx c301w. the machine is 5 years old and made only ca. 13500 printouts. What´s more the price is really good. I think I will aceppt the offer.

I have one quetion more. Do you clean this machines regularly or only if machine has a problem or you replace only consumables?

Only if there is a quality problem. The end user can easily clean the main chargers and laser slit plates as long at the cleaning tool is still attached to the inside of the front door.

I don't recomend these machines unless you have a contract agreement. They are outdated. I've had nothing but issues with these and most of these type of copiers/printers. In fact, my boss no longer has us service them.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by dantab1980 View Post
    I don't recomend these machines unless you have a contract agreement. They are outdated. I've had nothing but issues with these and most of these type of copiers/printers. In fact, my boss no longer has us service them.
    And what table top model would you recomend? Only Xerox, Sharp or Konica Minolta printers would be an option for me. I don´t have good experiences with kyocera printers.