Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bilyahn's Avatar

Re: MX-M7570 POD!-N POD1_NA random jams

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    I do not like to mess with factory settings but sometimes on mystery jamming issues changing lead edge has helped me out in the past.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you there. I like the newer generation Sharps in that they let you return some of the sims to default so you can try auto adjustments again. Which I am thinking of doing on the paper trays if they continue to jam.

Thank you

Bil

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MX-M7570 POD!-N POD1_NA random jams

I have a couple of these machines, low copy count with this same problem. The error log is full of the pod errors but it wont recreate the jams for me. Twice they had the H%-01 and paper accordian jammed in fuser. I tried latest firmware, increases the lead void edge. The fuser all looks in good shape. It is about 85% used up on maint. Maybe it is dry webs? These machines ran troublefree until getting up on maint counts. I am not sure what I think, but I called sharp and they dont have anything specific about it. The guy on the phone thinks it is a power issue. Ill check into that next time there. Dont want to hijack this thread but just seeing if anyone has found anything else on this issue.Thanks

Technician

Had this same thing happen the other day. Swapped fusers and it worked great, but still wanted to figure out what was wrong with the first fuser. Ends up the pins on the fuser connector are getting bend flat from being pulled in and out. Press in on the end of each pin to put a slight bend back in the pin and they make better connection again. We have been having all sorts of trouble with the newer machine connectors for the fusers and side doors.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by ctuinstra View Post
    Had this same thing happen the other day. Swapped fusers and it worked great, but still wanted to figure out what was wrong with the first fuser. Ends up the pins on the fuser connector are getting bend flat from being pulled in and out. Press in on the end of each pin to put a slight bend back in the pin and they make better connection again. We have been having all sorts of trouble with the newer machine connectors for the fusers and side doors.
    Connector Pins.jpg