Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician

MX-7580 : a pale area in the middle of the sheet in 1/2 yellow shade: SHARP MX-7580.

SHARP MX-7580.
    I'm French and this post is translate by Google Traduction.

The simple tip: a pale area in the middle of the sheet in 1/2 yellow shade:
    SHARP MX-7580.

Hello, the machine in the photo can be scary, if we remove the stores on the right, we are exactly in my configuration.

The simple tip: a pale area in the middle of the sheet in 1/2 yellow shade:
    Scan demi teinte jaune.jpg
    Yellow test in 1/2 shade in simulation 64-1 (17)
    Disregarding fingerprints from the glass when I scanned the yellow test. This is the pale area that I am looking to resolve.
    On solid colors at 100%, we do not see the pale zone.

If I stop the machine on the way, I find this pale area developed in yellow on the surface of the drum.
    My work done for this failure:

• Complete maintenance
    • Change of the laser block (mirrors and polygonal mirror cleaned)
    • Yellow developer block replacement (new)
    • Replacement of primary transfer (yellow transfer roller pressure looks good on transfer cloth and old transfer works well on another machine)
    • Inversion of Yellow and Magenta drum blocks for test
    • Swapping the Yellow and Cyan Drum Drives
    • Reset of laser values ​​in sim 61-13 and test settings in auto or manual in sims 61-11 and 61-12.
    • Swapped the Drum/Dev Block support rails between cyan and yellow (no laser shutter on this machine).
    • One could think of a bad carpet on the magnetic brush of the developer block or of stray light. I looked at the open door, I see nothing.
    • The developer block was successfully replaced with the same issue at the end.

An idea?

Technician

Re: MX-7580 : a pale area in the middle of the sheet in 1/2 yellow shade: SHARP MX-75

Replace your LSU

Technician

Re: MX-7580 : a pale area in the middle of the sheet in 1/2 yellow shade: SHARP MX-75

Quote Originally Posted by ricohrice View Post
    Replace your LSU
    I have already replaced the LSU. I wrote it above (Laser Block).

On the other hand, I did not indicate that the MFP was against a large one in front of a large window.This afternoon, I moved the machine against a wall.I redid a 44-2, 44-6, 44-26 and 46-74.Then I put the MX-7580 back in its place.The quality seems to be back. I'm waiting for the beginning of next week to check. However, I had already made tests by hiding the possible external lights. But without making CQ settings.

I'll keep you informed.

​I realize this is my first post here?I am a French technician with more than 25 years of experience on various brands.
    I have also been the webmaster of a site for French-speaking technicians since 2000.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

A better translation than block would be unit.

I also wasn't sure if you had replaced it, or opened and cleaned it.

These units need alot of electrical current. Would the move have it using a different wall socket?

It's a strange one, hope you get it sorted.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by sharphead View Post
    A better translation than block would be unit.

I also wasn't sure if you had replaced it, or opened and cleaned it.

These units need alot of electrical current. Would the move have it using a different wall socket?

It's a strange one, hope you get it sorted.
    Hello,
    Thank you for the answer.
    the MFP is therefore moved against a wall in the same room.
    The pale area is still there, but less strong.
    I think I must have a stray light in the machine, or a missing casing that allows outside light to come onto the yellow drum.
    I will search again.
    It's a Copier'Sharp that I have in maintenance for a short time without having the history.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Are your developer bias, transfer and main charge voltages good? I wonder could the yellow transfer be getting a bad signal

Is it plugged into a different electrical socket now?

Are the discharge lamps working correctly.

Technician

Are your developer bias, transfer and main charge voltages good? I wonder could the yellow transfer be getting a bad signal

Is it plugged into a different electrical socket now?

Are the discharge lamps working correctly.
    Hello,
    Thank you for the answer, I feel less alone and sorry for this translation. I read Shapkespeare's language well, but I write it less.

I reversed the connectors coming out of the MC PWB between yellow and magenta.
    For this test, I did not see any difference between before and after.
    I haven't changed the MC PWB (Generates the main charger voltage and the DV bias voltage) yet.

I plugged all three power cords into another outlet.

And finally, when I operate the machine with the door open, I can clearly see the neutralization lamps working correctly.
    As a reminder, I have already reversed the drum blocks between cyan and yellow and the yellow color is still pale.

When I stop the machine while it is printing, I can clearly see the faint area on the drum surface.

Normally I have support from Sharp. Right now I don't have an answer.

Since the machine is moved the quality is better. For me, it's always a pale yellow.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Did you ever get any further with this one?

Technician

Did you ever get any further with this one?
    Hello,
    I still have the same blade area problem. We manage to have a good quality overall.
    But the problem sometimes comes back unexplained.

I am awaiting a response from Sharp France. It's very long right now. I'll let you know as soon as I have any news.
    I have to be very patient to get this response from Sharp.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Thanks just curious