Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EE-EL

nellie

EE-EL

This has been caused by the wrong set-up procedures, when this machine was launched I like you set-up the machine much the same as all other mx type of machines, after a day or two the machines shut down. the devs were now shot and i had to replace them, but while waiting for stock to arrive a update arrived from sharp with reference to the set up procedure. when adding the developer for the first time to the developer box you must shake the dev box from side to side to ensure that the developer has been spread evenly,
    once done and before adding the toner cartridges to the machine run code 25 2, once done ca let the machines now warm up without the toner cartridges in, then put the toner in.. its basically caused by the toner adding to the dev box before set-up has finished, a update for later models has now been done. hope this helps as its an expensive mistake..

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    I have installed 2 * 2310 and on both i had to clean, one ore more, DV senzor becouse when i run 25-2, first and second time, it showed me values around 70-80 instead 128 and afther i did clean the sensor and the value came around ~ 120

Technician

Re: EE-EL

Quote Originally Posted by kentong View Post
    i change the DV,is OK,thx all brother
    Congratulations!
    I have a similar machine (DX-2000U) with EE-EL error too. my mistake was running sim 25-02 with the toner cartridge in the machine. I noticed you have EE-EL on for bk while mine comes out on all the developers.

what model of DV is your machine using ?

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    EE-EL

Re: EE-EL

Quote Originally Posted by Victorosani View Post
    Congratulations!
    I have a similar machine (DX-2000U) with EE-EL error too. my mistake was running sim 25-02 with the toner cartridge in the machine. I noticed you have EE-EL on for bk while mine comes out on all the developers.

what model of DV is your machine using ?
    Did you notice that the last post in this thread was 11 years ago? I was here 11 years ago, but a lot of members have come and gone since then.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to start a new thread? =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=