Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Job log error codes.

Does anyone have a list of error codes that are displayed when scanning. Such as 80-0000 or 44-0000? I need to know what 44-0000 means in particular.
    Thanks in advance!

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: Job log error codes.

Those are image send codes. 44 is a document jam during sending. A doc feeder jam while faxing or scanning would cause this. 80 is a NIC connect failure. Could be a bad cable or switch on the netwrok. -0000 means refer to the first 2 digits. Printer errors will have 3 digits in the job log.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

ICWILL

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Those are image send codes. 44 is a document jam during sending. A doc feeder jam while faxing or scanning would cause this. 80 is a NIC connect failure. Could be a bad cable or switch on the netwrok. -0000 means refer to the first 2 digits. Printer errors will have 3 digits in the job log.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I'm receiving the same 44-0000 errors now as well as 34-0000 errors when scanning to a network folder. We recently moved a SHARP MX-3100N between offices and it started having issues. It had been running fine for a few years at its original location. We were originally using scan to FTP and I switched the setting to scan to network folder but I'm still receiving these errors.

I've ran some ping tests of around 25,000 packets and 99% of them are transmitted successfully so it seems unlikely that it is a faulty network cable but I'm going to try swapping that next.

I've tried calling Sharp but unfortunately they cannot provide me the error codes for this device. I just want to know where I should start troubleshooting to resolve these 44-0000 and 34-0000 error codes.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

See attached bulletin for explanation of errors
    Attached Files Attached Files

ICWILL

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    See attached bulletin for explanation of errors
    Thank you so much! We utilize a handful of Sharp copiers and this will be very helpful going forward.

Cheers!

ICWILL