Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Angry Develov 421 (bizhub 421) Licence management error!

After updating firmware from W 13. to W 20. error occurred. Now develop boot up as konica
    minolta, no as it should, with hour glass.
    How to solve this?
    I cant find it in DipSW, maybe i just cant see it!

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Develov 421 (bizhub 421) Licence management error!

Check out this post it may help Konica Boot Up Screen
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Something like that, but i need sw to get back it to generic or billing setting->nothing instaled-> code

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    we have had this issue many times on the 361/421/501 family. Usually it's after a problem corrupts the CF card. KM is coming out with something to address this sometime this week. I'll let you know what they say...so far the only workaround is to load the base firmware and then step up the firmware versions a at a time. Emujo

TY emujo. I found out from corupted CF card which file repairs "LICENSE ERROR" and paste it on new cf and now all works fine!
    If someone else want to try this, make a BACKUP of new firmware first!!!
    File name is "FuncF"

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    The license management error is a catch all for anytime there is a discrepency between sn's stored on the CF card and what the MFP is reporting the sn to be. Not anything to do with an I-option missing, or corruptedin this case. If you have a hex editor tool, and a known working flash card from any KM MFP that uses this (421,501,750/751), you can make a hex copy of the card and use it to copy to any corrupted card (of the same size, and not physicaly damaged). Take the card you want to write the f/w to and start by writig all zeros to it. (Basically from factory). Then open the hex file of the good card and just copy/paste (using the hex editor tool). When you power the MFP up ensure the s/n is correct and correct options (HDD, fax) installed. So far it has worked like a charm. You can also use this tool to make a FAT formatted card work. Same process, but once you have the working mage copied to the card, you now can use explore to navigate the card to delete the files and paste recovery firmware if you need to get back to base version. Emujo

Well, my biggest problem was that I only had corrupted card w20 and new one w 13. If I leave machine with w 13 all works fine, but when I update it, license error occurred. I masted to figure it out where the problem was