Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    ahaj16

Thumbs up I need Konca Minolta Bizhub 282 ftp utility for MacOS

Hi everybody : I need this software urgently , Bizhub 282 ftp utility for MacOS Best regards

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts
    I need  Konca Minolta Bizhub 282 ftp utility for MacOS

Re: I need Konca Minolta Bizhub 282 ftp utility for MacOS

As with Microsoft, Linux and other environments, you don't actually need the FTP Utility as most operating systems have an FTP Server in built, but just needs the feature installed / enabled.

With your Mac, go to the Apple - System Preferences - Sharing. In here you should be able to find the option of enabling FTP and then which folders you want to make avaiable through FTP. There are documents from Apple on how to do this on the website, just Google 'Enable FTP Mac OSX 10.x.x.

Once this is setup, you can test the FTP Server by going to the terminal console and typing in 'ftp localhost' without the quotation marks. You should no be asked for a login which is normally your admin username followed by the admin password when requested. If you can sucessfully login, then you copier should be able to access the FTP Server without too many worries.
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.