Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: bizhub 600

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Post bizhub 600

hi everyone i haveing problem in bizhub 600 machine when i on display still showing wait watch machine can't
    boot compalet. what is problem.
    plz anyone help me.
    than'k.

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

Re: bizhub 600

if the machine is crashing constantly and or wont finish booting up, i would replace the CF card in the upper right hand side of the machine, it contains the system firmware.

By replace, i mean getting the part number and ordering from KM as it will come prewritten with firmware in the correct format ready for use.

there is a procedure for re-writing the files onto the card on the CSES website but in my experience when its corrupt your better off just changing the card.

I've seen people replace every board in the machine, spending thousands of dollars on this issue when all it was, was the card.

Another posibility is if the machine is saying now warming up indefinitley id make sure the 2 optical sensors in the base of the drum cartridge are clean and uncontaminated.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hello

If i am right the problem with these machines was always the CF card on the SCB and not the one which you can easily take out from the side of the machine on the IPB. An other possibility is the HDD. If the machine has a HDD disconnect it and see if she boots correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

last one i fixed was a 601, if the 600 is different I've no idea.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PerthKMTECH View Post
    last one i fixed was a 601, if the 600 is different I've no idea.
    BH 601/751 have only one CF card. BH 600/750 have 2. One on the IPB and one on the CB.

Post Re: bizhub 600

I stand corrected

Technician

If it is stuck on a screen that says warming up and will not come out of it it is a process control issue. Clean or replace the toner control sensor.You can also bypass warmup by holding utility key when powering machine and when screen displays trouble reser enter stop 0 0 stop 0 1 and check for 2904 error codes. That will be the sign that the toner control is toast or your dv is bad.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

I just had a 600 that would boot fine and come to ready but it won't copy anything. Internal prints would never come out either. I ended up flashing it and now it works fine.

Try flashing it. It's the easiest and cheapest thing to try first.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toner head View Post
    If it is stuck on a screen that says warming up and will not come out of it it is a process control issue. Clean or replace the toner control sensor.You can also bypass warmup by holding utility key when powering machine and when screen displays trouble reser enter stop 0 0 stop 0 1 and check for 2904 error codes. That will be the sign that the toner control is toast or your dv is bad.
    Yes in case of warming up message this is correct. I thought that the machine doesn't even come so far in his case.