Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Exclamation sell RICOH spare parts

Dear All,

We are a supplier of copier parts, we have the following products for use in Canon NP AND IR series, KONICA, MINOLTA EP AND DI series, Kyocera MITA, Panasonic, RICOH FT AND AFICIO series, SHARP SF AND AR series, Toshiba BD and e-studio series, XEROX, SAVIN, GESTETNER, LANIER and other ANALOG COPIERS AND DIGITAL PHOTOCOPIERS OR DUPLICATORS.
    - Drum Cleaning Blades
    - Fuser Cleaning Rollers
    - Fuser Cleaning Webs
    - Upper Fuser Rollers
    - Lower Pressure Rollers
    - Lower Sleeved Rollers
    - Exposure Lamps and Heater Lamps
    - Fluorescent Lamps
    - Themistors
    - Picker Fingers and Springs
    - Pickup Rollers, Pickup Tires, Feed Rollers, Feed Tires
    - Fuser Gears and Developer Gears
    - Bushings and Bearings
    - Spacer Rollers
    - Strippers
    - Scanning Flat Cables
    - Toners
    - OPC drums

Please contact us for quotation.
    Supplier of UV flatbed printer, solvent printer,copier parts,Xaar, Konica, Spectra print heads, dpi, plotter, printer parts, copier consumables, printer consumables, toners.

bjinnovator@yahoo.cn

Technician

Arrow our website: www.bjinnovator.com

please visit for details.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Scott_Lewis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjinnovator View Post
    please visit for details.
    What a waste of time. First off, I hate sites that only show 10 ro 20 items out of a catalog of 100's of parts. Second, there are no prices available. Third, there are virtually no 'details' available.

Technician
    If you need more details, welcome to send emails to us at any time.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    sell RICOH spare parts

SL thanks for the heads up!
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Scott_Lewis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjinnovator View Post
    If you need more details, welcome to send emails to us at any time.
    I've got way too much on my plate to be diddling with emails to get parts availability and prices. I need to get onto a site, order and get back to business. By the time I write an email with my questions, I could have ordered the parts I need with my established vendors. In the meantime, I would be waiting for an answer from you, I'd have to get back to the computer to check my email, make a decision about your response THEN actually place the order

Sure I could possibly save a few bucks with you. But, that is not the most important quality I need from a vendor. What I need from my vendor is in descending order of importance is reliability, availability, quick response to questions and shipping, ease of ordering via web site or phone, and finally price.

Having said all that their prices would probably lead me to investigate a possible new vendor. But, then they would have to meet my other needs for me to stick with them. In the case of your site, it dropped out of the running almost before it got started because I couldn't see prices and decide to take the next step.

I've rambled on quite enough. These are just my own opinions as a tech at a relatively small dealership. Good luck to you.

I thought the range was pretty good, although having no price listed was NBG. One wonders how good the quality is, too.
    If you are hitting your head up against a wall it always feels better when you stop.

alaska josh

Re: sell RICOH spare parts

I have atleast 40-50 Ricoh printer parts new in the box. If anyone is interested in maybe resale or use of these I am willing to cut a mega deal on them, I'll sale for really cheap. I ran across them in a stortage unit sale and now I need to get rid of them. Let me know, my email is joshalaska@yahoo.com.

I looked up alot of the parts and many of the parts are selling for up to $100-$300.

Anybody serious in buying them I can email you pics and send you all the model numbers for the parts.

Thx

joshalaska@yahoo.com

alaska josh

Re: sell RICOH spare parts

Tons od Ricoh printer parts brand new in the box ranging from $15 up to $350. I will let them go at a fraction of the cost to resale.Email me at joshalaska@yahoo.com if you're interested in buying for resale or just a great deal.