Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

simulator control panel C224e

I'm looking for a simulator control panel for Konica C224e. Exist?

Re: simulator control panel C224e

Nope....but wouldn't that be great if they had simulator panels for all of their models. I inquired about this to Konica a few years back after seeing a panel simulator in one of the web based training modules. Talk about an easy way to walk customers through making changes without having to have that model copier in shop.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people just abuse this privelage more than others

Senior Tech 100+ Posts hotfuser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SmellsHot View Post
    Nope....but wouldn't that be great if they had simulator panels for all of their models. I inquired about this to Konica a few years back after seeing a panel simulator in one of the web based training modules. Talk about an easy way to walk customers through making changes without having to have that model copier in shop.
    why dont you just use remote panel?

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Remote Panel and Bizhub Remote Access work pretty good ( I prefer BH Remote Access), but the simulator tool was an excellent idea, it was available for the C650 and most of the B&W products in the family. Very good for teaching how to navigate and use the user and admin pages via the control panel. I too wish KM would offer updated versions. EMujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

djxfade

It does exist actually. The simulator is part of the BEST OpenAPI SDK. You will have to become a verified developer, and get a developer key. Then you get access to download the SDK files. You will then have to have the developer key to be able to use the simulator.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djxfade View Post
    It does exist actually. The simulator is part of the BEST OpenAPI SDK. You will have to become a verified developer, and get a developer key. Then you get access to download the SDK files. You will then have to have the developer key to be able to use the simulator.
    Yes this sounds right because when I took a week long DocRecord class from Prism Software they did a demo of their ScanPath best app on the projector. They could navigate through many of the copier functions of a Bizhub simulator.