Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    I want to be removed from the forum!!!

Re: I want to be removed from the forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Kaufmann View Post
    A guy (a) makes a mistake in a foreign language, (b) asks for help, and (c) and gets abuse rather than help?! Is that really the best we can do? Have you ever tried working in another language? Would you behave that way face-to-face? - or if you used your name rather than a handle?

Sorry, but I agree with Trommel. I'm sure you are better than that; we all are. Please, let's help when we can, and if we can't keep silent. The world has enough crap.
    Too bad I offended you or the original poster. I took the time to follow up and explained why I posted what I did. Language barrier or not the original post was wrong the way it was worded and people including me were offended by it. If you aren't sure what you are posting isn't going to offend people than don't post it!

Like how I know what I'm going to write next is going to offend you but will write it anyway.....

People are way too sensitive. You and the original poster should GROW A SET OF BALLS AND BECOME REAL MEN !!!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

A guy (a) makes a mistake in a foreign language, (b) asks for help, and (c) and gets abuse rather than help?! Is that really the best we can do? Have you ever tried working in another language? Would you behave that way face-to-face? - or if you used your name rather than a handle?

Sorry, but I agree with Trommel. I'm sure you are better than that; we all are. Please, let's help when we can, and if we can't keep silent. The world has enough crap.
    If you want to talk about being better than that, you need to start with yourself. This thread was started a little over 2 months ago and you're just now chiming in? Where have you been that you waited so long.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    If you want to talk about being better than that, you need to start with yourself. This thread was started a little over 2 months ago and you're just now chiming in? Where have you been that you waited so long.
    Sorry. In hospital. Fell off my roof; broke clavicle, scapula, nine ribs. Trying to catch up on things, including email.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Sorry. In hospital. Fell off my roof; broke clavicle, scapula, nine ribs. Trying to catch up on things, including email.
    Ouch. How are you feeling now?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Ouch. How are you feeling now?
    A little tender in the lowest ribs (it was a 2nd-story roof), which made it hard to shake a follow-up cold, but otherwise minor aches and pains beat the alternative. The side with the broken shoulder makes me look a little lopsided, but that also beats the alternative.

BTW, I should have made clear that I take your point: I should have considered the thread's age when replying.