Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    franco@neca.it

I want to be removed from the forum!!!

I have already sent several e-mails with the request to be deleted from this forum but it is not done. Please remove me from this forum. Yours sincerely.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: I want to be removed from the forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by franco@neca.it View Post
    I have already sent several e-mails with the request to be deleted from this forum but it is not done. Please remove me from this forum. Yours sincerely.
    remove yourself... it's easy to do

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Too bad you didn't find what you were looking for on this forum. Not sure what the big deal is about being deleted from this forum? It's not like yourt credit card is being charged every month or something.

Very simple:

1) Delete your profile

2) Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

3) Enjoy the rest of your life

this is only the 2nd post you made....
    the 1st you created a topic ( in spanish) and the only thing you posted was:

there is no Q nor anything of value in that post....

this is NOT Fakebook or Twitter...

if you have something of value to add, you would be welcome....

but stupid posts and lack of understanding of the workings of CTN, does not make CTN the problem ... rather you are good riddance !
    Loser.

franco@neca.it

Don't be angry: The fact is that I wrote several times using the link on the bottom left "Contact Us". Later I edited the post I had made trying to delete it but I couldn't. Actually at the beginning I just wanted the administrator to change my username which was entered by mistake. I have no way to do it and from what I see even to remove my profile (change it but not remove it and change the username). Excuse me if the request seems ridiculous. (It will probably also be a bad English I'm using a translator). A cordial greeting to all but I don't know how to get out of it.

Don't be angry: The fact is that I wrote several times using the link on the bottom left "Contact Us". Later I edited the post I had made trying to delete it but I couldn't. Actually at the beginning I just wanted the administrator to change my username which was entered by mistake. I have no way to do it and from what I see even to remove my profile (change it but not remove it and change the username). Excuse me if the request seems ridiculous. (It will probably also be a bad English I'm using a translator). A cordial greeting to all but I don't know how to get out of it.
    i guess you didn't read the post from copyman either, he laid out the steps...

you should have email Aneurysm personally he is the ONLY admin here...

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

The admin is only one AFAIK. He has a ton of works to do just to keep forum alive, not to mention new users doing their mistakes and pretend for a quick solution.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

franco@neca.it

I realize for this I don't use unpleasant ways, also because the initial error is mine. However I checked, I don't seem to have received any other e-mails from Copytechnet.com or from Aneurysm. But do you know how to do it?

franco@neca.it

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Too bad you didn't find what you were looking for on this forum. Not sure what the big deal is about being deleted from this forum? It's not like yourt credit card is being charged every month or something.

Very simple:

1) Delete your profile

2) Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! ??????

3) Enjoy the rest of your life
    The Forum is very valid. It was my question that had been misplaced (too many attempts to change passwords on a Xerox VersaLink B405, then I realized that the password had never been changed, but the lock prevented me from realizing it, until the printer was turned off). This is why I wanted to delete the post. Sorry again.

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts

Using you email Addy for a user name is a huge error. Hope your spam folder can take the likely abuse.

Only suggestion I have is already been said to email Aneurysm.
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.