Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,332
    Rep Power
    105

    Re: Contributions....

    Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    Great to see contributions have hit 100% in these hard times keep you the good work.

    PLEASE ALL STAY SAFE
    +1 Mark. We must be united even more now. I'm working harder than ever to help members here resolve their problems...it's not fun to have callbacks nowadays you know.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  2. #12
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Contributions....

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,255
    Rep Power
    177

    Re: Contributions....

    I'm not sure ... are you looking at 'contributions' when you log into your account?

    That is what YOU have contributed (as far as posts/donations) in each month.

    I don't think that is Total $$$$ contributions to the CTN site.

    that figure rolls back every month

  3. #13
    Copier Technician 250+ Posts
    Contributions....

    mga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: Contributions....

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I'm not sure ... are you looking at 'contributions' when you log into your account?

    That is what YOU have contributed (as far as posts/donations) in each month.

    I don't think that is Total $$$$ contributions to the CTN site.

    that figure rolls back every month
    Hi phil I looked on home forum page stay safe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mga; 04-24-2020 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

  4. #14
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,332
    Rep Power
    105

    Re: Contributions....

    Phil, contribution goal is 100% now.
    Capture+_2020-04-24-21-23-13.jpg
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  5. #15
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    11,611
    Rep Power
    279

    Re: Contributions....

    FYI, that is the monthly contributions to cover operating costs without advertising revenue. That is why it resets to 0 at the start of each month.

  6. #16
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    11,611
    Rep Power
    279

    Re: Contributions....

    Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    If CTN should have some merch what articles would be applicable?
    T-shirts would not be the thing.
    How many people in the industry even know about CTN.
    I have always been the only tech at whatever company to be utilizing CTN.
    But there are techs and then there are techs out there.
    Its a awesome to be connected to the best out there.
    So what would be cool as a CTN mechandice item?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Maybe, a lapel pin that says: I believe in CTN!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    I have licence plate sticker 'Mazda club' on my own car, would love to have one of CTN for company car
    99.9999% of the people who see it will not understand it. I don't care as much as met the one who knows what's it! I know in person a few great techs but where one can find such a fantastic community with so much people around the globe sharing their words of wisdom!
    Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Coffee Mugs, or beer glasses (the kind you drink from, not wear), at times I wore beer glasses and went home with what Hank jr would call a "honkey-tonk special." I am making my confessional here on CTN for the first time ever about my wearing beer glasses (Let's keep this secret among us, please). Now on coffee mugs I have several- Sharp, Canon, Toshiba, Precision Roller, Katun, but no CTN mug.
    Quote Originally Posted by terramobil View Post
    I think T-shirts would be the thing. If you wear them at technical trainings, tech meetings etc., you already have the right target group for CTN. If they have a good design, I would order some.
    Have any of you really though about the costs involved? For each product you would need to hire someone to do the design work, a company to do the production and a means of marketing. And all that would depend on getting approval from aneurysm. Ten most likely some Asian hacker would flood the market with cheap imitations.

  7. #17
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunshine State QLD.
    Posts
    3,499
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: Contributions....

    Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    I have licence plate sticker 'Mazda club' on my own car, would love to have one of CTN for company car
    99.9999% of the people who see it will not understand it. I don't care as much as met the one who knows what's it! I know in person a few great techs but where one can find such a fantastic community with so much people around the globe sharing their words of wisdom!
    Re sale items.
    I designed something similar to the below image a few years ago...
    I never used it... I had an idea years ago to use them on CTN when people reached 100+ rep power likes thanks/thanks.
    The idea was "You're now a registered patron of copytechnet" ...

    As I said, just a silly idea...

    ctn_plate.jpg
    What if we could count the stars... , what number would you stop at...?"
    [Exchange manual acquisitions, PM's CTN members only. ]
    [] |N | | o | M | Δ | t | π | | x | []

  8. #18
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Contributions....

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,255
    Rep Power
    177

    Re: Contributions....

    Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    Hi phil I looked on home forum page stay safe
    correct home forum page for user MGA.... that is the amount that YOU have contributed to CTN as far as your posts/donations....

    that will be reset at new month start....

  9. #19
    Field Service Technician 250+ Posts femaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    A Small City in MI
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Contributions....

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    correct home forum page for user MGA.... that is the amount that YOU have contributed to CTN as far as your posts/donations....

    that will be reset at new month start....
    That bar at the top of the page has to be the overall from everyone's contributions. It shows 100% goal reached on my page as well, and as you can see on the left, haven't contributed anything to the forums except knowledge. Wish I could offer more, but just isn't going to happen, especially since I've been laid off because of this virus crap.
    Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year, now a Konica Minolta Service Tech for the last 6 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

  10. #20
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Contributions....

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,255
    Rep Power
    177

    Re: Contributions....

    Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    That bar at the top of the page has to be the overall from everyone's contributions. It shows 100% goal reached on my page as well, and as you can see on the left, haven't contributed anything to the forums except knowledge. Wish I could offer more, but just isn't going to happen, especially since I've been laid off because of this virus crap.
    Well hell.. I guess I was wrong again... wow 3 times this year.. sorry I'm slipping.
    Contributions....

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here