Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Moderator desperately needed!

Re: Moderator desperately needed!

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    Wow, up until your distribution of demerit for a legitimate debate, and this post here, I actually had some respect for you as a person. Apparently I made a bad judgment of your character.

It's funny how the dirt keeps creeping from between the cracks. No wonder people keep saying things are just great around here and it's becoming very obvious why people don't want moderation!

When you shake the rug a little, the dirt starts coming out, and in the end, you just might end up with a clean rug!
    Proceed with caution, these snakes will befriend you then stab you in the back!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Re: Shake the rug, watch the dirt fall out...

Quote Originally Posted by slimSLOB
    Dsirespect for a senior service manager
    Thank you for the demerit as well. I feel sorry for anybody who actually has to work under this "service manager" you speak of.

Are you a member of the con-artist group that was mentioned earlier? Cons gotta stick together when the heat is turned up. I wonder if we can get some more dirt to fall out if we shake the rug just a little more?
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    Thank you for the demerit as well. I feel sorry for anybody who actually has to work under this "service manager" you speak of.

Are you a member of the con-artist group that was mentioned earlier? Cons gotta stick together when the heat is turned up. I wonder if we can get some more dirt to fall out if we shake the rug just a little more?
    Yes he is one of the assholes! Ha-ha disrespect for a service manager. That is a joke! These 4-5 troublemakers don't know a copier from a fax machine and they are asking you to respect them! Most of their posts to reach service manager status on this forum has been political crap or bashing new members, nothing about copiers! Plus like I posted before some are the same person with different names, answering their own posts, giving themselves rep points, etc. Sad for them to have such a miserable life they would have to go to public forums and act like assholes. I'm sure they pay the price some how in life. People that act this way always "pay a price", bad luck, etc.

Don't forget to take away their rep points when they take them from you. Like I posted before this really hurts their ego's.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    I know I should say something here, but I can't think of anything right now.

Like tsbservice, I have become capable of ignoring quite a lot of things. Yes it would be nice if the place was cleaned up, but I can easily overlook it.

In my real life, I cannot really express my opinions quite a candidly as I do here. And I think I would not be interested in being a member of a fully "politically correct" forum, like many of the manufacturers try to present as open forums.

No continuity to my thoughts, but that's become the new normal. =^..^=
    Nothing to do with being politically correct. Just would be nice to stop by a "tech help forum" and scroll down the list to see if if you can offer any help without all the garbage. Leave ALL politics off a technician help forum. If you want to offer other subjects no problem, I'm all for it, but not on the home page. It scares people away. Same reason I don't discuss politics with my customers. If you want to lose half your customer base talk politics with them.

And just to be clear, at this point I may stop here for less than a min so I don't see any of the garbage. Same thing for me every time, scroll down, see if I can help anyone or even learn something. Shame because hardly any new members. And like I posted they aren't real members. Make a small donation get advice and never hear from them again. Can you blame them? Most would run from this rats nest after seeing the fighting, political crap, etc!
    Hoping it's the Covid19 and people aren't working why this forum is like a morgue, and not the assholes here chased people away.

Last edited by copyman; 06-07-2020 at 07:42 PM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    These 4-5 troublemakers don't know a copier from a fax machine and they are asking you to respect them! Most of their posts to reach service manager status on this forum has been political crap or bashing new members, nothing about copiers! Plus like I posted before some are the same person with different names, answering their own posts, giving themselves rep points, etc. Sad for them to have such a miserable life they would have to go to public forums and act like assholes. I'm sure they pay the price some how in life. People that act this way always "pay a price", bad luck, etc.

Don't forget to take away their rep points when they take them from you. Like I posted before this really hurts their ego's.

You are one of the political troublemakers. As for posting political crap, again that describes you, a couple of Canadians and a Floridian. Until this year I made at most 2 or 3 political posts a year and I had about 10,000 posts going into the year. You earn Rep Points by helping others without anyone needing to add Green Cards. And speaking of taking away rep points you are providing some very poor advice. With 270 my cards add or subtract more points than your 81 and femaster's 24. And then to brag about it in the public forum thread is not a good idea. When the administrator or a moderator see such posts they take a dim view of the bragger.

Based on your apparent attitude, you are the one leading a miserable life.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Since I posted 4,588,799 views yesterday, today the "How Crazy is Donald Trump" thread gained 6,173 views to 4,594,972.

This is how money is made. It has nothing to do about the opinions of copier techs.
    Great, you sales guys know money isn't everything. But wait... sales guys are all about money.
    Wish you be healthy and rich. Sure you can do it...just don't bitch about copier techs.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

I just noticed something...

those that are bitching about wanting/needing a moderator .... WHY do they RARELY WELCOME NEWBIES TO THE SITE? Hmmmmm

IF you want people to come here for advice, don't you want them to feel welcome? Aid their movement throughout the site ie Understanding forum rules... where to post what... ?

Very EASY to be a "Monday Morning Quarterback"!

just my two pennies.!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I just noticed something...

those that are bitching about wanting/needing a moderator .... WHY do they RARELY WELCOME NEWBIES TO THE SITE? Hmmmmm

IF you want people to come here for advice, don't you want them to feel welcome? Aid their movement throughout the site ie Understanding forum rules... where to post what... ?

Very EASY to be a "Monday Morning Quarterback"!

just my two pennies.!
    If you look back at Newbie Check In from years ago you would almost always see the following:
    Aneurysm, he has been busy lately
    JustManuals, Paul passed away on Wednesday, August 13, 2014.
    Bob Marley
    Santander
    Blackcat4866
    Tonerbomb
    Iowatech
    Igi
    Zoraldinho
    and myself
    Since then we have lost a few who have retired and we have gained a few such as:
    PhilB, mga and tsbservices

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    If you look back at Newbie Check In from years ago you would almost always see the following:
    Aneurysm, he has been busy lately
    JustManuals, Paul passed away on Wednesday, August 13, 2014.
    Bob Marley
    Santander
    Blackcat4866
    Tonerbomb
    Iowatech
    Igi
    Zoraldinho
    and myself
    Since then we have lost a few who have retired and we have gained a few such as:
    PhilB, mga and tsbservices
    Thanks Slim.
    You got the point of my post I see.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Honestly, I don't care much about politics. Being European I ignore all those threads. As long as it's not about my politics hahaha