Thread: -70 point rep?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

-70 point rep?

Reply in italian costs me -70 points rep, but I think I'm trying to help and share my little little knowledge here.

TY

LOL

:-)

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    -70 point rep?

Re: -70 point rep?

Considering that you have been a member for less than one month, I doubt if you ever had 70 Reputation points. Either that or you were red carded by multiple members. But then you would have more than just one red card.

Considerando che sei membro da meno di un mese, dubito che tu abbia mai avuto 70 punti reputazione. O quello o sei stato ammonito da pił membri. Ma poi avresti pił di un solo cartellino rosso.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    -70 point rep?

Quote Originally Posted by fatduke View Post
    Reply in italian costs me -70 points rep, but I think I'm trying to help and share my little little knowledge here.

TY

LOL

:-)
    Not sure I fully understand but those Rep points mean nothing. If there was a way I would give you all of my Rep points

When you help someone on this forum they know and you know how you helped them. That's all that matters! And that is what makes me feel good, not points.
    The main reason they mean nothing is several members here give each other rep points for nothing or they have several names and give each name rep point. How sick is that! LOL they have a few hundred rep points and don't even know basic copier knowledge!

Anyway I just gave you a rep point

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    -70 point rep?

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    The main reason they mean nothing is several members here give each other rep points for nothing or they have several names and give each name rep point. How sick is that! LOL they have a few hundred rep points and don't even know basic copier knowledge!

Anyway I just gave you a rep point
    That is totally bogus. Unless you are referring to yourself, a couple of Canadians, a tech from San Diego and a Florida tech.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    -70 point rep?

LOL. Thanks for the rep point fatduke. Right after I posted someone took a point from me. Morons keep wasting their time. Fools. Hide behind a keyboard and take a point from someone, oh wow what a tough guy!

I can't read any of their posts. There is nothing I can gain from reading their posts except their misery.

One of the dickheads I avoid repsonded in this thread. Can't read what he posted but probably nothing that will help you. There are about 4-5 of these troublemakers that have been discussed here many times. Like I said a few are same person. Sick people. How bad could life be to act like that.
    Last edited by copyman; 06-30-2020 at 01:39 AM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    -70 point rep?

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    LOL. Thanks for the rep point fatduke. Right after I posted someone took a point from me. Morons keep wasting their time. Fools. Hide behind a keyboard and take a point from someone, oh wow what a tough guy!

I can't read any of their posts. There is nothing I can gain from reading their posts except their misery.

One of the dickheads I avoid repsonded in this thread. Can't read what he posted but probably nothing that will help you. There are about 4-5 of these troublemakers that have been discussed here many times. Like I said a few are same person. Sick people. How bad could life be to act like that.
    Anytime someone red cards you, you will get a "Reputation" message Notifications, that is unless you have that turned off. As for someone on your Ignore List you merely have to click on "View Post" to see the message. So don't lie that you can't read what someone has posted when the truth is that you choose not to read them.