Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Trying to contribute

I would like to contribute to the site as users here aided me in my repairs
    Due to paypal locking all of my accounts (i am not involved in anything illegal but my business revolves around the Firearms industry and paypal is a nazi when it comes to that)
    I am not able to "checkout" on the contribute page. Any suggestions?

Since some may not know how paypal bans work. My credit cards are all associated to a banned account, so trying to checkout without logging in still gets a denied message.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Trying to contribute

Re: Trying to contribute

I do not use PayPal and will not do business with any company that only takes PayPal. Have you tried either cancelling your PayPal or at least disassociating one or more of your bank cards from PayPal? If you have a friend who is a lawyer a letter from them threatening legal action usually does the trick.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I do not use PayPal and will not do business with any company that only takes PayPal. Have you tried either cancelling your PayPal or at least disassociating one or more of your bank cards from PayPal? If you have a friend who is a lawyer a letter from them threatening legal action usually does the trick.

This has all happened within the past month so I have not pursued any legal stuff, but once the account is locked you can not add or remove any cc or bank info

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Trying to contribute

Quote Originally Posted by mioduz View Post
    This has all happened within the past month so I have not pursued any legal stuff, but once the account is locked you can not add or remove any cc or bank info
    If they do that to more than just you,it sounds like a Class Action to me. NRA should be able to make some suggestions. I wonder what PayPal would do if the NRA told all its members to stop using PayPal?