Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    11

    how to put a pdf in a thread?

    hello, how can i put a pdf file into a thread?
    I donīt find a option. maybe i am blind :-)

    thanks for teaching me this...


    Michael

  2. #2
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,075
    Rep Power
    185

    Re: how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    hello, how can i put a pdf file into a thread?
    I donīt find a option. maybe i am blind :-)

    thanks for teaching me this...


    Michael
    Scroll down the page when you're posting - Manage attachments and you will see.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    11

    Thumbs up Re: how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Scroll down the page when you're posting - Manage attachments and you will see.
    Thanks a lot :-)

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    how to put a pdf in a thread?

    M94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Soldotna
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Thanks a lot :-)
    I will go ahead and mention that myself and a handful of other users find that the website's built in solution is problematic. If you have issues with it the workaround I recommend is signing up for Flickr which is free and then you can post links to images that you upload to them.

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by M94 View Post
    I will go ahead and mention that myself and a handful of other users find that the website's built in solution is problematic. If you have issues with it the workaround I recommend is signing up for Flickr which is free and then you can post links to images that you upload to them.
    qoogle drive seems more flexible , even i hate this normally.. :-) and you can upload any kind of stuff..

  6. #6
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    how to put a pdf in a thread?

    M94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Soldotna
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    qoogle drive seems more flexible , even i hate this normally.. :-) and you can upload any kind of stuff..
    I suppose that's fair... but I don't want you to know my gmail

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by M94 View Post
    I suppose that's fair... but I don't want you to know my gmail
    ok tell me my email.

    deleted


    sorry but i donīt understand people which have only 1 email for their whole live :-)

    you can make thousands of free emails for your needs...
    only thing is : you must know how to make
    Last edited by Michael; 12-18-2020 at 07:29 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    how to put a pdf in a thread?

    M94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Soldotna
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    ok tell me my email.

    Deleted


    sorry but i donīt understand people which have only 1 email for their whole live :-)

    you can make thousands of free emails for your needs...
    only thing is : you must know how to make
    Check your PM

    Edit > And to be fair I don't just have the one, but this is work related so I try to make that the only address associated
    Last edited by M94; 12-18-2020 at 07:46 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Worms.Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: how to put a pdf in a thread?

    where you send email :-) i donīt get one until now....

    what have the work related email to do with a fake emailadress to use free google drive for exchange anything?

  10. #10
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    how to put a pdf in a thread?

    M94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Soldotna
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: how to put a pdf in a thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    where you send email :-) i donīt get one until now....

    what have the work related email to do with a fake emailadress to use free google drive for exchange anything?
    I mean honestly I was being more sarcastic than truly trying to argue against using drive, it obviously works fine I just used flickr out of habit since it's what I used to do and it's a relatively easy setup that I can use soley for this type of thing. If you're more familiar/comfortable/used to using the drive functionality than by all means to each their own. I was just sharing my preferred method

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here