Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Contributors Getting Cold Shoulder....

Re: Contributors Getting Cold Shoulder....

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The only small minded imp on this thread is you. You got butt hurt because you did not get a personalized reply from the Admin. Tell me,, do you also expect a personal reply from the CEO of mortgage company every time you make you monthly payment?

You have been here for 10 years and have less than 200 posts. I have a feeling that most of those have been asking for help. Sandmanmac has over 3000 posts and the majority of those have been helping others.
    That's the sad part about dealing with simpletons, we can dummy down and speak their tongue, they just can't wise up and speak ours...smh

Slimslob, your bent narrative is your own false illusion. You wear it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The only small minded imp on this thread is you. You got butt hurt because you did not get a personalized reply from the Admin. Tell me,, do you also expect a personal reply from the CEO of mortgage company every time you make you monthly payment?

You have been here for 10 years and have less than 200 posts. I have a feeling that most of those have been asking for help. Sandmanmac has over 3000 posts and the majority of those have been helping others.
    LOL, mortgage company.... Something people who live paycheck to paycheck deal with.

Go do your job little boy, someone's paying you so they can be successful and your chain is stretched beyond your given limits....

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisban35 View Post
    Typical pathetic BS one finds from sheep in today's small minded imps.

Show me where it says I've only donated once? Show me where it says I want confetti and streamers? A hand written letter? Etc..

This is what people who suffer from ID 10 T errors face daily. A LACK of any cognitive reasoning skill. The inability to think outside their own little box. A subservient attitude that keeps them locked into serving their overlords because they're too stupid to find their way to any viable success without the man providing a paved way and a paycheck.

When someone makes a donation simpleton, the only thing this administrative crew needs to do is send an "automated thank you" which simply implies they're wanting to keep their members continuing to make donations.

The response was a cold jest to get the administrative body here to realize they were missing a level of value that would help them promote further acts of giving/support from their members.

This idiotic world today is full of simple minded shrews like you....
    😆 why this isn't in R&R forum?
    I understand somehow your frustration but do we really need your aggressive attitude...Nahh man not really.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

This is a crazy thread. The OP isn't gonna win this battle by attacking some of the most respected members on this site. Just not a wise strategy.

On a different note: There is no bigger "taker" on this site than me. I have taken, taken and taken some more. And if the subject matter was really complicated, I got y'all to break it down to where even an idiot could understand.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    😆 why this isn't in R&R forum?
    I understand somehow your frustration but do we really need your aggressive attitude...Nahh man not really.
    He started this thread in Site Feedback & Questions apparently thinking he could shame the admin into paying him some extra notice for his $10.00.

When blackcat4866 gave him a virtual pat on the head he dissed BC. When sandmanmac then criticized him for his reply to BC he dissed Sandy. Now over the years BC and Sandy have been the closest to being moderators that we have had on this site in the past help newbies that were having trouble posting.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Show me where it says I've only donated once?
    Well it took some diggin', but I found it........

I'm someone who really values CopyTechNet, like most good techs do! So today I wanted to show my appreciation for the value given by donating to this site.
    ....What a HERO!

That'll be it for me with this thread. It's unsubscribe time.
    We could start a go fund me and try and get your fortune back
    It seems to have really ruined your month.
    As I said before, you're only here to stir shit up, and you keep proving it
    Last edited by sandmanmac; 08-25-2021 at 01:22 AM.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Sad

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post

....What a HERO!

We could start a go fund me and try and get your fortune back Contributors Getting Cold Shoulder....
    The man comes through thanks Sandy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

This is why our world has soooooo many issues right now... Listen to all the YAHOOS here, create their own warped OPINION of what my intention is/was, and then SPEW OUT their reply to what THEY created.. Simpletons. Absolute simpletons.

It's a crazy world where people THINK they're much smarter than they actually are... And this NOISE where you run off into the woods after your own hooting call, is just validation to your mouth overriding your brain.

As stated, I clearly told of my intentions above, and your gibberish about what you THINK was my motivation is mute...

Pull Head Out, breathe, insert common sense module 2.0 and attempt to engage.

Of course, some out there lack the ability to stop their own inner diatribe, so more than likely, this constant showing of shallow inability to discern intent will continue with the less fortunate who never obtained the "optional module" known as discernment/common sense....

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post

....What a HERO!

We could start a go fund me and try and get your fortune back
    HAHAHAHA, what a simpleton! This doesn't indicate I've only donated one time... For the record, I've done so on average of about 3 to 4 times a year. As is true with a lot of Liberal simpletons, they create their own image, then search for that which validates THEIR IMAGE, not that which is necessarily true....

How the hell do you people ever do mechanical work? Insane to think a bunch of munchkins like this actually fix/repair copiers... Their warehouses MUST BE full of ordered parts that didn't fix the new squeak, like it did the old one... Such atomtronic mouse wheel grinders... Sheesh!