Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Contributors Getting Cold Shoulder....

I'm someone who really values CopyTechNet, like most good techs do! So today I wanted to show my appreciation for the value given by donating to this site. I was happy to see that I immediately got a response directly from one of the administrators. What I found to be extraordinarily cold was, when I attempted to respond, simply to say thank you back, I noted the response was muted... To quote ESPN's NFL commentators... "C'MON MAN!!"

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Contributors Getting Cold Shoulder....

Quote Originally Posted by chrisban35 View Post
    I'm someone who really values CopyTechNet, like most good techs do! So today I wanted to show my appreciation for the value given by donating to this site. I was happy to see that I immediately got a response directly from one of the administrators. What I found to be extraordinarily cold was, when I attempted to respond, simply to say thank you back, I noted the response was muted... To quote ESPN's NFL commentators... "C'MON MAN!!"
    There is only ONE admin here , he rarely posts in the forums.
    As for the c'mon man that is bidens favorite phrase.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    There is only ONE admin here , he rarely posts in the forums.
    As for the c'mon man that is bidens favorite phrase.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Biden also eats food... That doesn't mean I support him, or will stop eating food. The phrase "C'mon man" was made infamous by ESPN's NFL commentators.

Some of us still have common sense and don't run to "extremes" because elites are trying to create mass psychosis.

I mean, SOME OF US, have to stay anchored so when it's over, we can help the sheep back to reality....

Retired 10,000+ Posts

That immediate response what an automatic response generated by the system software.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Here's your pat on the back:

You did a good job. Thanks. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Here's your pat on the back:

You did a good job. Thanks. =^..^=
    Projecting your owm smallness onto other people are we?

When your ego comes down to size, re-read it. There's actually a business message there for the staff of CopyTechNet.

But then again, your message reflects an ego that doesn't likely shrink much....

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

When your ego comes down to size, re-read it. There's actually a business message there for the staff of CopyTechNet.

But then again, your message reflects an ego that doesn't likely shrink much....
    Thanks for being Contributor. Then I see as soon as you leave your temporary amok you will notice he is amongst most honest and helpful guys here. No pun intended.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

So you're a member for 10 years, and you donated about $10 based on the current contribution goal, and you expect confetti and streamers dumped on you?
    What else would make you happy? A hand written letter?

I've been donating on a near bi-monthly basis for 12 years in an effort to pay back just tiny bit of the unbelievable, selfless advice, assistance, and resources that I've received from the incredible techs here.

Go away you shallow little man, and take a souvenir red card with you for your miserable, selfish attitude.
    From what I can tell based on your posting history, your main purpose here is only to stir up shit anyway

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    So you're a member for 10 years, and you donated about $10 based on the current contribution goal, and you expect confetti and streamers dumped on you?
    What else would make you happy? A hand written letter?

I've been donating on a near bi-monthly basis for 12 years in an effort to pay back just tiny bit of the unbelievable, selfless advice, assistance, and resources that I've received from the incredible techs here.

Go away you shallow little man, and take a souvenir red card with you for your miserable, selfish attitude.
    From what I can tell based on your posting history, your main purpose here is only to stir up shit anyway
    Typical pathetic BS one finds from sheep in today's small minded imps.

Show me where it says I've only donated once? Show me where it says I want confetti and streamers? A hand written letter? Etc..

This is what people who suffer from ID 10 T errors face daily. A LACK of any cognitive reasoning skill. The inability to think outside their own little box. A subservient attitude that keeps them locked into serving their overlords because they're too stupid to find their way to any viable success without the man providing a paved way and a paycheck.

When someone makes a donation simpleton, the only thing this administrative crew needs to do is send an "automated thank you" which simply implies they're wanting to keep their members continuing to make donations.

The response was a cold jest to get the administrative body here to realize they were missing a level of value that would help them promote further acts of giving/support from their members.

This idiotic world today is full of simple minded shrews like you....

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Typical pathetic BS one finds from sheep in today's small minded imps.

Show me where it says I've only donated once? Show me where it says I want confetti and streamers? A hand written letter? Etc..

This is what people who suffer from ID 10 T errors face daily. A LACK of any cognitive reasoning skill. The inability to think outside their own little box. A subservient attitude that keeps them locked into serving their overlords because they're too stupid to find their way to any viable success without the man providing a paved way and a paycheck.

When someone makes a donation simpleton, the only thing this administrative crew needs to do is send an "automated thank you" which simply implies they're wanting to keep their members continuing to make donations.

The response was a cold jest to get the administrative body here to realize they were missing a level of value that would help them promote further acts of giving/support from their members.

This idiotic world today is full of simple minded shrews like you....
    The only small minded imp on this thread is you. You got butt hurt because you did not get a personalized reply from the Admin. Tell me,, do you also expect a personal reply from the CEO of mortgage company every time you make you monthly payment?

You have been here for 10 years and have less than 200 posts. I have a feeling that most of those have been asking for help. Sandmanmac has over 3000 posts and the majority of those have been helping others.