Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complaint

Question Complaint

hello all ..l have problems to login in our copytechnet ..since 3 month ago l find dificulte if l need login in copytechnet ..the strange bulletin message appared that's said ..The server is too busy at the moment , please try again later .. after there l try more time to login but never ..l don't know whey ...please ..wabmaster Aneurysm ...please moserator 10871087 ...found me the solution to resalte this problems ..because l need colaboreated in this siteweb ..realy l'm very confused ..please try do it ..l'm waiting
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Cool

Realy l'm very sorry for your situation friend zaza ..Although you are very active assistance dear technican ..Personaly l think you are Banned and inactive to login in our copytechnet ..l don't know whey ...you should be asked more information from our new moderatore 10871087 ..l think he undrestand you ..good luck ..
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    hello all ..l have problems to login in our copytechnet ..since 3 month ago l find dificulte if l need login in copytechnet ..the strange bulletin message appared that's said ..The server is too busy at the moment , please try again later .. after there l try more time to login but never ..l don't know whey ...please ..wabmaster Aneurysm ...please moserator 10871087 ...found me the solution to resalte this problems ..because l need colaboreated in this siteweb ..realy l'm very confused ..please try do it ..l'm waiting

Engineer 250+ Posts sweet.persona's Avatar

Exclamation maybe

hi all ..it's very dengerous situation if any member technician has banned or inactive ..l think zaza was prevented from participating in our copytechnet ..l don't know the mistack has comited but ..this technician has good colaboreated in our website ..realy it's strange history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!

DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Complaint

Thumbs down

Hmmmmmmmm, with the same poor broken English I would swear that these 3 posts were written by the same person.

Exclamation stop....

manuals4you ...Respect yourself please ..we are friends technicians...zaza it's my better friend ...well l do not learning the english longuage from yourself ...please stay away
    Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    Hmmmmmmmm, with the same poor broken English I would swear that these 3 posts were written by the same person.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mecanographe View Post
    manuals4you ...Respect yourself please ..we are friends technicians...zaza it's my better friend ...well l do not learning the english longuage from yourself ...please stay away
    Yes, stay away, you're saying it right. The only thing you guy(s) can do is beg for service manuals or firmware.

Post please

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1968 View Post
    Yes, stay away, you're saying it right. The only thing you guy(s) can do is beg for service manuals or firmware.
    well thank you all friends technician for your communte ...now l know who is responsible for my banner and blocked my situation in copytechnet ..that's right ....the last moderatore is there ....ok ..for my better assistance he blocked all my suggission ..so l complain that for our new moderatore 10871087 ...please 10871087 can you answer there .....
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    Complaint

Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    Good God!!

Whats up paul.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1968 View Post
    Eric hit the nail right on the head!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Complaint

hmmmm i do get the message "server busy " or unusally long delays . te problem with net at home at work when i logg into copytechnet no issues
    a machine is only as good as your tech : source:screwtape ; the scary one