Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,844
    Rep Power
    214

    test can I delete thread

    test can I delete thread
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  2. #2
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    test can I delete thread

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    20,222
    Rep Power
    398

    Re: test can I delete thread

    You have about 6 hours during which you can edit, and delete. After that its there forever.
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  3. #3
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,844
    Rep Power
    214

    Re: test can I delete thread

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    You have about 6 hours during which you can edit, and delete. After that its there forever.
    Yep I know You can edit in probably 10 max 12 hours. But never thought about delete thread because I"m thinking users can't. Just checking if there is a way shortly after posting new thread apparently not
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  4. #4
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    test can I delete thread

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON (Originally Nova Scotia)
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    129

    Re: test can I delete thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Yep I know You can edit in probably 10 max 12 hours. But never thought about delete thread because I"m thinking users can't. Just checking if there is a way shortly after posting new thread apparently not
    You should be able to.
    I can, and have several times.
    Click the "Edit" button and then there will be a "delete" option under the message you are editing.

    EDIT:
    Including this one that I have just tested.....
    2021-06-07.jpg

  5. #5
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,844
    Rep Power
    214

    Re: test can I delete thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    You should be able to.
    I can, and have several times.
    Click the "Edit" button and then there will be a "delete" option under the message you are editing.

    EDIT:
    Including this one that I have just tested.....
    2021-06-07.jpg
    Sandy yes. You can edit/delete your post shortly after posted we know that. The feature is that one cannot delete thread. No way.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  6. #6
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    test can I delete thread

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON (Originally Nova Scotia)
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    129

    Re: test can I delete thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Sandy yes. You can edit/delete your post shortly after posted we know that. The feature is that one cannot delete thread. No way.
    Oops!.
    Sorry about that.
    Seems I misunderstood the question.
    I Wish I could delete my own reply now but it's too late

  7. #7
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,844
    Rep Power
    214

    Re: test can I delete thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    Oops!.
    Sorry about that.
    Seems I misunderstood the question.
    I Wish I could delete my own reply now but it's too late
    Nothing's wrong here I really appreciate your input and sense of humour
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  8. #8
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    test can I delete thread

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON (Originally Nova Scotia)
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    129

    Re: test can I delete thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Nothing's wrong here I really appreciate your input and sense of humour
    ....And I appreciate the compliment.
    P.S.....I've been meaning to mention that I also drive a Mazda

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here