Hi, I have a problem with the part where the toner goes, hopper. I found out that the black plastic part where the toner sits is not a part that canon sells. Well, I need one and I dont know where to find one. I was hoping someone would help me find one or tell me what to now? And why do they not sell that? Thank in advance.