Ricoh MP W5100 PSU Wiring harnesses

Good morning! If you are reading this, thank you for your time!

I have a MP W5100 that requires service. A mouse got in to the PSU and chewed through several of the harnesses that connect to the PSU. Of course the mouse chewed as close as he/she could to the connector to make splicing a pain in the rear.

I did manage to splice it enough to get it working again, but I want to order new ones to replace them for safety sake.

My problem is that looking at the P2P diagram I see the harnesses, CN125, CN126, CN127, CN128, and CN129, but none of them have a part number associated with them.

I also checked the Parts Manual, and the only thing I found were harness clamps.

I don't have access to the 3D parts catalog software, employer won't allow the software to be installed.

Does anyone know where I can get the part numbers for the harnesses or know the part numbers?

I'd greatly appreciate it!

Re: Ricoh MP W5100 PSU Wiring harnesses (resolved)

The part numbers were missing from the P2P diagram. I asked a friend who is an class instructor about it, and he opened a work order to have them added. The part number is now on the new P2P diagram located on the RFG eSource website.

The part number is D0465602 in case anyone was wondering.

Have a great day!