Dexteris still coming to terms with the season one's shock ending and initially finds (to his horror) that his killing skills are not what they used to be. Dexter And as if he didn't have enough worries, Sergeant Doakes (played by the lovely Erik King), the only one around who senses that Dexter is not all that he seems, is still very much on his case. Dexter Add to that the fact that his sister Debra (played by Jennifer Carpenter), who is still recovering from her own trauma from season one, is asked to join the FBI manhunt for him. DexterThe team is being led by Special Agent Lundy (played by Keith Carradine) and this is a development, Dexter remarks sardonically, that "makes for an awkward family dynamic".
Also very interesting to see this season, Dexter is the relationship between just-demoted Lt. Maria Laguerta (played by the brilliant Lauren Velez) and the new Lieutenant parachuted in over her head to take over her shift command, Lt. Esme Pasquale (played by Judith Scott). DexterThe cracks in Dexter's seemingly perfect relationship with girlfriend Rita (played by Julie Benz) that began to appear in season one, also begin to get wider this season so look out for Jaime Murray, fresh off her stint on BBC's drama "Hustle", playing the sexy, free-spirited Lila.

There's much more but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. DexterTwists and turns abound and each episode seems to bring a new shock for the viewer to take in. DexterThe humour is dark but it is hysterically funny - a shock in itself, considering the over-arching subject matter. Dexter Unless you're someone who gets squeamish easily (most of the violence is implied rather than shown but there's still violence and there's still plenty of blood) this is a definite must-see. Dexter I never thought the day would come when I would be rooting for a serial killer - even a fictional one - but here we are. Dexter That I'm doing so is more down to the excellent writing and Hall's easy charm, than to anything else. I'm as happy as Larry to know that there's already a season three on its way and I hope they take this series as far as is logically possible.

I say long live Dexter!

Lost DVD 1-5
Dexter DVD 1-4
Family Guy DVD 1-7
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-5
Criminal Minds DVD 1-4
scrubs dvd 1-9
24 DVD 1-7
Weeds DVD 1-5
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-5
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs