Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    eBridge Next Control Panel

eBridge Next Control Panel

1). Do you ever modify the LCD panel at the customer site using the Gear icon? If so, what do you like to do?

2). What % of your installs does the customer ever request more than Scan to Email as a solution? What % requires Scan to Folder via SMB.

3). If Scan to Email is the dominant task should Simple Scan be on the Home Screen and should Scan be relocated to the next screen on the LCD panel so as to reduce the number of icons on the Home Screen.

4). Do you delete the Language Icon?

5). Do you add the Job Status Icon?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: eBridge Next Control Panel

1). Do you ever modify the LCD panel at the customer site using the Gear icon? If so, what do you like to do?

No

2). What % of your installs does the customer ever request more than Scan to Email as a solution? What % requires Scan to Folder via SMB.

Mostly scan to folder via SMB, certain fussy customer request scan to pc

3). If Scan to Email is the dominant task should Simple Scan be on the Home Screen and should Scan be relocated to the next screen on the LCD panel so as to reduce the number of icons on the Home Screen.

Prefer default settings

4). Do you delete the Language Icon?

No

No

I prefer everything as simple as possible...

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: eBridge Next Control Panel

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

Remove e-filing, language & fax if its no in use.

Excepting OCR and document management integration (very low percentage), 20%
    Quite a few schools / government / large enterprise used scan to folder.

I offer both as traditional interface is more familiar to our users.

4). Do you delete the Language Icon?. Yep

It's a good idea but ugly solution, i usually advise them to usr the I icob on the scteen
    No, I will not send you Manuals, Software or your own little repair Genie to fix all your problems for you.