Question Need E-Studio 5055C Series Firmware

Hello Copier Tech Friends,

I am in need of the latest Firmware for the Toshiba E-Studio 5055C Series machines. Have a ES-3555C that just can not get the fax to work. I thought I'd attempt a Firmware upgrade to make sure any communications issues between the Fax board and the Copier's OS might be addressed with a Firmware patch.

I've tried *1 Resets for re-initializing the fax Plus the 08-9001, and 9030 Codes and the 03 Power Settings

The Fax unit will send, but it cannot receive. We disconnected an HP Officejet that was being used as the customer's fax, and plugged the RJ-11 phone line directly into the Fax board on the ES-3555C. So it is the same fax line they have been using successfully with their HP unit.

I initialized the fax phone number on the Toshiba ES-3555C, but it can not receive. Thought a Firmware update couldn't hurt...

If any of you have a copy and can contact me offline I'd appreciate it. EdC@laserWave.net 651-260-1678

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Need E-Studio 5055C Series Firmware

Re: Need E-Studio 5055C Series Firmware

I've just sent you a PM with a link for the firmware.
    Also Check to make sure that the phone line is just doing a normal ring, check machine county code as if not correct it may be listening for the wrong ring.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Need E-Studio 5055C Series Firmware

Re: Need E-Studio 5055C Series Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by capted99 View Post
    Hello Copier Tech Friends,
    I am in need of the latest Firmware for the Toshiba E-Studio 5055C Series machines. Have a ES-3555C that just can not get the fax to work. I thought I'd attempt a Firmware upgrade to make sure any communications issues between the Fax board and the Copier's OS might be addressed with a Firmware patch.
    I've tried *1 Resets for re-initializing the fax Plus the 08-9001, and 9030 Codes and the 03 Power Settings
    The Fax unit will send, but it cannot receive. We disconnected an HP Officejet that was being used as the customer's fax, and plugged the RJ-11 phone line directly into the Fax board on the ES-3555C. So it is the same fax line they have been using successfully with their HP unit.
    I initialized the fax phone number on the Toshiba ES-3555C, but it can not receive. Thought a Firmware update couldn't hurt...
    If any of you have a copy and can contact me offline I'd appreciate it. EdC@laserWave.net 651-260-1678
    are you SURE:

they haven't switched over to a VOIP setup?

the cable they are using.. have you tried another?

could it be plugged into the wrong port?

some units require on a TWO WIRE cable where HP can use a 4 wire cable

Technician

Post Re: Need E-Studio 5055C Series Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by clint@clintsimonsen.com View Post
    I've just sent you a PM with a link for the firmware.Also Check to make sure that the phone line is just doing a normal ring, check machine county code as if not correct it may be listening for the wrong ring. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
    Hey bro I also need the Firmware of Toshiba E-studio 5055Cemail me if you can Shangabriel8@gmail.com