Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toshiba 5055C

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Toshiba 5055C

Re: Toshiba 5055C

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    My entire trunk was jammed with paper manuals. But can you imagine browsing a 3000 page paper manual?!
    =^..^=
    Only 3K ? my manual for the KM7075/85 were 2 5 inch D-ring binders and 3 inch for extra stuff. Back then I drove Ford Ranger extended cab. The cab was completely full of manuals and 3 truck boxes in the bed for my stock.
    ...I'll tell you this though, I do miss having a huge ass fold up components map and electrical diagrams ... Printing them in poster mode on 11x17 and taping them together is just not the same.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Re: Toshiba 5055C

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent128 View Post
    Only 3K ? my manual for the KM7075/85 were 2 5 inch D-ring binders and 3 inch for extra stuff. Back then I drove Ford Ranger extended cab. The cab was completely full of manuals and 3 truck boxes in the bed for my stock.
    ...I'll tell you this though, I do miss having a huge ass fold up components map and electrical diagrams ... Printing them in poster mode on 11x17 and taping them together is just not the same.
    Panasonics used to have these, called Torano Maki or something similar. It was as big as a table cloth and had a readable wiring diagrams on one side, and error codes on the other.

Another thing I "used to have" was the county wide street guides (before GPS). I had an entire box of these and as my territory expanded, so to did my street map library.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!