Thread: 3560 background

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

3560 background

I know, who the hell still has one of these???
    This is the first one of these I’ve seen in probably five years so my memory is a little foggy. The copies have background. I did actually have some developer and changed it then ran the set up but it still has background. Does the developer material have a shelf life ?
    Thanks

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    3560 background

Re: 3560 background

This is a trip down memory lane! Most common cause of background on that series is optics. Clean the mirrors and then adjust the 05 exposure settings. (I can't remember those codes any more) It could also be that the drum is just worn out.
    Why does every customer think they're the first one to ever say: "you've been here so much we should get you an office, ha, ha, ha"?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arnh79 View Post
    This is a trip down memory lane! Most common cause of background on that series is optics. Clean the mirrors and then adjust the 05 exposure settings. (I can't remember those codes any more) It could also be that the drum is just worn out.
    I apologize for not putting it in the first post but I did clean all the mirrors. The exposure adjustment made it lighter but did not get rid of the background. I don’t have a drum to try, may look for one.
    Thanks

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

I think codes for manual and auto exposure were 1 and 5. Did you clear slit glass? Check T/S wires and block for arcing that may be the cause. Don't forget to clear grid and main charger also.
    Good luck.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts riyadh hossainbd's Avatar

Change drum , otherwise 05 ✓ 41✓increase value