Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Counters

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Question Counters

Hello guys, I bought 4 copier in toshiba estudio 2506. But I have problem in that copy counter. All of copiers counter are between 20000 - 30000. I want to see genuine counter in that copiers.
    Ex:- toshiba 282 copier (0) , (8) AD mode 999 code can using for that reason.

Anyone can help me for the problem???

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Counters

Re: Counters

Quote Originally Posted by MacTavishLK View Post
    Hello guys, I bought 4 copier in toshiba estudio 2506. But I have problem in that copy counter. All of copiers counter are between 20000 - 30000. I want to see genuine counter in that copiers.
    Ex:- toshiba 282 copier (0) , (8) AD mode 999 code can using for that reason.

Anyone can help me for the problem???
    Do you have some reason to believe the counters that the copiers displayed are not accurate?

These models are known as the e2309A in North America and overall are quite good copiers that can last well past 100k. 1st PM is due to 55k.

Press 9 + Start + Power On. Enter 114 will print off the counter list. Enter 107 will give you the last 80 recorded errors with meter count.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Question Re: Counters

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Do you have some reason to believe the counters that the copiers displayed are not accurate?

These models are known as the e2309A in North America and overall are quite good copiers that can last well past 100k. 1st PM is due to 55k.

Press 9 + Start + Power On. Enter 114 will print off the counter list. Enter 107 will give you the last 80 recorded errors with meter count.
    I tried 114 code but it displayed between 20000 - 30000 counter. But I cannot believe that counter. Machine outer condition is very poor. Tgerefore I cannot sure this counter.
    Please help me for that example code