Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    14

    Toshiba e-STUDIO 287cs

    Is it possible to get a report how much toners/belts/drums/fusers have been replaced in its lifetime?

  2. #2
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Toshiba e-STUDIO 287cs

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    19,883
    Rep Power
    384

    Re: Toshiba e-STUDIO 287cs

    Consumable yield can be viewed in three ways: 1st Function List: Function Menu > Admin Mode > 123456 > List > Function List > pg 2: 0%. Or 2nd for actual yield: service mode 68-2 > select 2 to browse menu to "Consumable Status" > select 6 to Enter > KIU: 53639. Or 3rd for actual yield: service mode 9S-102 > view 08-6132-0 cyan, 08-6132-1 magenta, 08-6132-2 yellow, 08-6132-3 black.

    I don't know about toners. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Toshiba e-STUDIO 287cs

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Consumable yield can be viewed in three ways: 1st Function List: Function Menu > Admin Mode > 123456 > List > Function List > pg 2: 0%. Or 2nd for actual yield: service mode 68-2 > select 2 to browse menu to "Consumable Status" > select 6 to Enter > KIU: 53639. Or 3rd for actual yield: service mode 9S-102 > view 08-6132-0 cyan, 08-6132-1 magenta, 08-6132-2 yellow, 08-6132-3 black.

    I don't know about toners. =^..^=
    Thank you for that, but this only shows the current status of the consumable.

    But I need a list of how many drums have been placed in this machine, how many belts, how many toners... in its lifetime.

  4. #4
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Toshiba e-STUDIO 287cs

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    5,092
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: Toshiba e-STUDIO 287cs

    Quote Originally Posted by boutn View Post
    Thank you for that, but this only shows the current status of the consumable.

    But I need a list of how many drums have been placed in this machine, how many belts, how many toners... in its lifetime.
    .. time to upgrade this customer to a new e330AC.

    The e287cs is definitely best left in the past and removed from your service fleet. The copier was almost always a money loser.

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Toshiba e-STUDIO 287cs

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    .. time to upgrade this customer to a new e330AC.

    The e287cs is definitely best left in the past and removed from your service fleet. The copier was almost always a money loser.
    Machine has been removed. Problem is they had one in contract and one out of contract, so we want to know how many comsumables each machine actually used.

    If i can get a list out of the machines, that would be a great help!

  6. #6
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Toshiba e-STUDIO 287cs

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    5,092
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: Toshiba e-STUDIO 287cs

    Quote Originally Posted by boutn View Post
    Machine has been removed. Problem is they had one in contract and one out of contract, so we want to know how many comsumables each machine actually used.

    If i can get a list out of the machines, that would be a great help!
    The copier is a relabelled Okidata hardware with Toshiba software and LCD panel.

    Try holding down 9 + Start. Power On. Enter 103 for the PM list to print.

    I would save the SED-HDD from the removed e287cs.

    I do not think this copier retains info about consumables installed.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here