Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: e2555c CE70

Re: e2555c CE70

Are you able to access FYI Toshiba? There are several bulletins about this very issue. Private message me if not and I can send you a screenshot.
    “First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."

Technician

Countermeasure to Field Trouble: Addition of Ground Wire to ADU Harness (Countermeasure to CE70)

Es2555 CE70.jpg

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    e2555c CE70

In the end, I was able to upgrade the customer to a new e2515AC for only +$11.00 more per month than they are paying now (TCO) including a $1,320.00 balance of payments on the old copier.

I had been back several times with days with 10+ CE70 errors per day. I even left a full time loaner.

The customer, a busy trucking company, in a somewhat dusty environment, depends on their copier/printer/scanner/ fax/ 12" x 18" paper size printer to work reliably because when they are they are busy, they are really busy.

Plus, I think the boss wants to keep his Admin staff happy.

I was beginning to suspect that the gear drive box deep inside the copier, hard to get at with many removals that needed to be first performed, that the lubricant was drying up, causing CE70 error codes. This is a task I was not looking forward to attempting and had never tried before.

I am now trying to get rid of any copiers in my fleet that are not at e257/eBN or higher by forced upgrade.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    e2555c CE70

Quote Originally Posted by J_Arnold View Post
    Are you able to access FYI Toshiba? There are several bulletins about this very issue. Private message me if not and I can send you a screenshot.

,,, do you have the TABS TSB# I can access on FYI? CE70 is hard to search on the new FYI.

Thanks,