Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Rohn123

Smile Toshiba 1370 Copier Need Wrench solution

Hi:

My Toshiba 1370 was working fine. Had a power outage and the wrench symbol came on. It appears to be the heater with a C7 error. I don't have the service manual and while this is an old machine it has been treated very well and could give me many more copies.
    I service computers not copy machines so need the manual or solution to this one. Just shows a wrench symbal..

Thanks

Ron

Technician
    C7 could be nothing serious but it had to of happened three times before it quit resetting itself, which means it has happened to you before. This model has a tendency to throw this code for no real threatening reason, but it is there as protection for the copier and it's environment. You really should have a tech look at it for you, and not just reset it.

Rohn123
    This happened during a power outage. I would like to try a reset. how can that be done. The machine is about five years old and am looking at minimum $95.00. Tech at office felt this was the problem.
    Thanks for that!
    Ron

Rohn123

Toshiba 1370 Copier need Wrench

Hi:

I would like to reset it since this happened after a power out. Any idea how this is done?

Thanks

Ron

Rohn123

Toshiba 1370 Wrench

Hi:

Thanks for that. I can say it did not do this three times. This is the first time I have ever seen the wrench. The unit was off for a week or so and after a power out got this wrench. The tech tells me he can reset but this will cost a lot. Do you know how to do a reset. I only use this machine on an occasional basis now. I have a scanner and laser printer. This one comes in handy for people not familiar with the scanner so that is only friends who need a copy.
    Otherwise it sits there...

Thanks

ron

Chief Twiddler 100+ Posts mckinley's Avatar
    switch on the machine, holding down 0 & 8 buttons, type in 89, press the green button, enter a 0, press green button again to accept the new value. switch off & then just switch back on as normal.

good luck.
    Happiness Is The Road.

Rohn123

Toshiba 1370 Copier need Wrench

Works fine now!

My thanks for the excellent help on this!

Ron