Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: e studio 2830c

RoyStor

e studio 2830c

I have a Toshiba E Studio 2830c that needs a new paper tray lift motor. I cannot find the part number anywhere in the Parts Manual. Can anyone help me out?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: e studio 2830c

Quote Originally Posted by RoyStor View Post
    I have a Toshiba E Studio 2830c that needs a new paper tray lift motor. I cannot find the part number anywhere in the Parts Manual. Can anyone help me out?
    Are you sure it's the Motor? Check the soldered wires on the motor - (the Motors never die) - it is a Gearbox Assy and the White Units would break gear Studs or strip gears, which parts were available for, the new Units are Black and never need replacing - which do you have? Check the wiring first.

umsombra

Friend, this engine is actually very dificel to burn when it closes short it just breaks the wire, simply solder it again. But following the name and part number.

Name: ASYS-MOTR-D-TRAY-210
    Number: 6LE71176000

RoyStor

Quote Originally Posted by canonbundy View Post
    Are you sure it's the Motor? Check the soldered wires on the motor - (the Motors never die) - it is a Gearbox Assy and the White Units would break gear Studs or strip gears, which parts were available for, the new Units are Black and never need replacing - which do you have? Check the wiring first.
    It is the black one. But it's not the motor itself that is bad. It's the coupler, if you will, that the shaft from the tray fits in to. The plastic coupler for tray 1 broke into pieces so tray 1 will not lift. Thanks for the reply.

RoyStor

Quote Originally Posted by umsombra View Post
    Friend, this engine is actually very dificel to burn when it closes short it just breaks the wire, simply solder it again. But following the name and part number.

Name: ASYS-MOTR-D-TRAY-210
    Number: 6LE71176000
    thank you very much for the info! I really appreciate it!