Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    caddy2111

Toshiba E-studio 450 boot up

Hello,

I just bought a Toshiba E-Studio 450 from a company that went out of business, have hooked up all the cables but on boot the copier stay on the boot screen forever. Can someone who has experience on the copiers shine some light on the problem im having. I have attached a picture taken from my phone from the LCD on the copier. Can someone point me to what the problem might be? Thank you for any information.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Technician

Re: Toshiba E-studio 450 boot up

Check the memory stick on the system board. See if you can reload the system board firmware
    Quote Originally Posted by caddy2111 View Post
    Hello,

I just bought a Toshiba E-Studio 450 from a company that went out of business, have hooked up all the cables but on boot the copier stay on the boot screen forever. Can someone who has experience on the copiers shine some light on the problem im having. I have attached a picture taken from my phone from the LCD on the copier. Can someone point me to what the problem might be? Thank you for any information.

sohail nazir

dear friend , that problem occure by number of reason 1)- Due to its RAM 2)- Due to its harddisk 3)- its system board is out of order replace it nothing more. Take care

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

My guess is the HDD was formatted, or removed prior to you getting it. Pull the back cover off and verify it's installed. If so, then I think a firmware reload is in order. There are plenty of people on this sight who will sell you the required files, but try to ensure you get the files that match your country. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Technician

First of all, you try to clean SRAM stick or change another one. As usual I replace another SRAM stick It's ok. Some case the hard disk is fault or defective. In this case we replace HDD and do firmware updating. the worst the system board is error.