Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    30

    EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    Hi all
    Hope some one can help me with this i havent done a lot of work on toshiba's
    just got a batch of machines in from the trade with LDAP papercut setup on them
    can anyone guide me in clearing these machines to factory default
    can the settings be reset or will i need to replace system software/Firmware
    thanks in advance for any help

  2. #2
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    Thanks for your help coolbeer
    now sorted

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    Does any1 know how to reset estudio 4555/3555... got a few off lease machine.
    kindly let me know to reset the machine without need to upload firmware

  4. #4
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    User Function Hard key.

    Admin

    Factory Reset.

    If a Card Reader was installed and you are seeing a ? on the LCD panel. 08-9132 to clear.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    User Function Hard key.

    Admin

    Factory Reset.

    If a Card Reader was installed and you are seeing a ? on the LCD panel. 08-9132 to clear.
    Sorry kind of donít get it.
    user function (hard key)??? What is hard key?

  6. #6
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,411
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    Quote Originally Posted by haniff12 View Post
    Sorry kind of donít get it.
    user function (hard key)??? What is hard key?
    A hard plastic button on the copier control panel. Not a button within the LCD panel.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    A hard plastic button on the copier control panel. Not a button within the LCD panel.
    Thanks a lot mate.
    will try it out later.

  8. #8
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,470
    Rep Power
    218

    Re: EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    Quote Originally Posted by haniff12 View Post
    Does any1 know how to reset estudio 4555/3555... got a few off lease machine.
    kindly let me know to reset the machine without need to upload firmware
    technically since your model number doesn't match the OP's model number you should have started a NEW thread describing the problem and all that you have tried.

    Second of all you have dug up a thread that was over 4 years old ( 2 is the preferred amount of time)

    there is a big difference between a 256e and the model you mentioned..please review the forum rules to keep you out of trouble in the future:

    https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: EStudio 256e Help clearing previous customer settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    technically since your model number doesn't match the OP's model number you should have started a NEW thread describing the problem and all that you have tried.

    Second of all you have dug up a thread that was over 4 years old ( 2 is the preferred amount of time)

    there is a big difference between a 256e and the model you mentioned..please review the forum rules to keep you out of trouble in the future:

    https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules
    so sorry regarding that issue.
    well noted.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here