Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Xerox 6204 Wide Format - Unable to connect to Web Interface - help me please !!!!

Check attachment
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Xerox 6204 Wide Format - Unable to connect to Web Interface - help me please !!!!

is more than to find a motherboard with the good Part Numbe for the cd that I have (v4.4), I'll keep you informed of the evolution of things, if you have other necessary information I am a taker, thank you very much for your help and great greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Mukasa View Post
    Hay Brother lets go slow,
    lets go step by step
    do you have the Os recovery/install cd
    Yes or No
    yes I have it, I posted the picture of it in this link

http://forum.support.xerox.com/t5/Printing/Xerox-6204-Wide-Format-Unable-to-connect-to-Web-Interface-help/m-p/215584

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Latest controller is DA0 (dell 790) with I3 and dell 7010 with I5 processor.
    For them you need OS v4.5 or higher.
    Maybe to try with some older PC with dual core or celeron processor.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

[QUOTE=Gh-jim;605138]Hello, I have a problem, the page 13.240.20.38 does not appear, I have a Xerox 6204 with external unit, a year ago and after a drop in voltage, the controller is HS and I had another unit other than the dell and it worked all that time (a year). A week ago, the same thing happened, the controller is HS (motherboard too) despite the presence of an inverter and voltage regulator, I tried on several units but nothing works, the ping works but I can not access to it, I followed the procedure but nothing, local Xerox technicians no idea of ​​the problem, I have unanswered questions:
    - Is there a particular hardware configuration of the controller (ram, processor, network......)
    - Why do not I have the word "successful" at the end of installation?
    - Is there a special formatting of the hard disk?
    - Does the installation have to be done with the original cd not a copy (maybe a copyright) (I have the original too)
    - Is there a manual service of the controller?

help me please !!!!

http://forum.support.xerox.com/t5/Printing/Xerox-6204-Wide-Format-Unable-to-connect-to-Web-Interface-help/m-p/215584

Hello ,
    After installing the OS CD , that controller came with other CDs with feature KEYs to activate OS, Print, Scan, Copy through XES xerox web site.

you can contact me on email : mukasa_godfrey@yahoo.co.uk